condom or no condom

do you use any

• yes

Votes: 73 14.5%
  • no

Votes: 430 85.5%

• Total voters
I am not yet a cuckold but it will soon be the case because my beloved wife told me this morning that it would be exciting to make me a cuckold that I could start looking for men but we agreed together that only those who will accept to make a complete check-up and that the results come back negative will be able to fuck her raw

Attachments

• le beau corps de ma cochonne.jpg
    le beau corps de ma cochonne.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 103
  • le petit cul de ma cherie (1).jpg
    le petit cul de ma cherie (1).jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 71
  • ma cherie en lingerie rouge  (190).jpg
    ma cherie en lingerie rouge (190).jpg
    157 KB · Views: 65
  • ma cherie en lingerie rouge.jpg
    ma cherie en lingerie rouge.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 60
  • ma coquine cherie.jpg
    ma coquine cherie.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 94
The first time my wife went out on a date we talked about it before hand and she said she would definitely use condoms.

She talked about it with him and he said 'Absolutely."

Thankfully she recorded the fun for me and when she got home we watched it together.

Pics below are from the video....so...

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 79
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 80
Yes …you are correct …..when can I ride? Cheers
My hotwife only naked a guy ude a condom the first time if he wants to.keep fucking her Shr tells him.if you dont get tested no.matter how gooc you are or you will nevrt FUCK.ME AGAIN SHE WANTS IT HOT WET AND FULL

I wish to share my wife, but it has not occurred yet. Still if I did, I would not want the man to use a condom. I just don't think I would want him to enjoy her to the level of passion that I do, but then always regret that he had to wear a condom or not finish inside her. He deserves that pleasure.
Hey where you from?

mia moglie non ha mai usato conservanti in tutti questi anni solo raramente quando sapevamo che persone non menzionate da altri usavano conservatori anche se era allergica al lattice. adora sentire il cazzo a pelo, adora avere la figa riempita dello sperma caldo e fumante che la riempie tutta.

Last edited: