condom or no condom

do you use any

• yes

Votes: 73 14.5%
  • no

Votes: 430 85.5%

• Total voters
mia moglie non ha mai usato conservanti in tutti questi anni solo raramente quando sapevamo che persone non menzionate da altri usavano conservatori anche se era allergica al lattice. adora sentire il cazzo a pelo, adora avere la figa riempita dello sperma caldo e fumante che la riempie tutta.
View attachment 1577362
Lovely start to Sunday morning, breakfast will never be the same again💦

My fiancée had at least two hookups with mature men in their 50s when she was in her early 20s.
I strongly suspect that she let herself be fucked bareback! Why? Both times there was a lot of alcohol involved.
The first adventure was on vacation. She went with the mature man from the bar to his hotel room. I can't see a handbag on her in any of her vacation photos from the evening. Where could she have had condoms with this outfit?
View attachment 1782190
The other time was after a girls' night out in a nearby town, and here too she went to his hotel.
She was definitely on birth control at the time.

And crucially for me, we had sex very quickly after we met, without alcohol and without a condom!
And ultimately, when a mature man has the choice to fuck a 20 year old young woman with or without a condom, how does he decide?
i hope that he got to cum in your fiancee. are you encouraging her to fuck other men? and do you want her to fuck other men after you marry her?

Reactions: Berndherr
My fiancée had at least two hookups with mature men in their 50s when she was in her early 20s.
I strongly suspect that she let herself be fucked bareback! Why? Both times there was a lot of alcohol involved.
The first adventure was on vacation. She went with the mature man from the bar to his hotel room. I can't see a handbag on her in any of her vacation photos from the evening. Where could she have had condoms with this outfit?
View attachment 1782190
The other time was after a girls' night out in a nearby town, and here too she went to his hotel.
She was definitely on birth control at the time.

And crucially for me, we had sex very quickly after we met, without alcohol and without a condom!
And ultimately, when a mature man has the choice to fuck a 20 year old young woman with or without a condom, how does he decide?
They don't decide. They let her. If a hot young thing hopped on my cock without a condom, I'm not stopping her. So there's no doubt they both filled her with cum. I would.

Reactions: loveall_hatenon
My wife does not use condoms with our 2 regular bulls. I also have 3 friends that regularly have sex with my wife. They also take her bare.
I on the other hand only cum in a condom much to everyones amusement.
Suffer the same situation. Wife, lovers and those aware of my status (including family members) get great amusement (at my expense) knowing that the only way I’m allowed to cum is in a condom, generally by my own hand and that it is turned inside/out into my mouth to be cleaned.