condom or no condom

do you use any

• yes

Votes: 73 14.5%
  • no

Votes: 430 85.5%

• Total voters
My wife doesn't use condoms at all . That being said except a few times in her past , she normally vets all of her cock before hand so that she is comfortable with them fucking her bare and cuming inside her
I don't want to make it sound like I'm saying condom is bad but a wife leaving a messy pussy for her husband is heaven. I love a sluppy cum filled pussy.

I"m fortunate that my lover supplied us with his medical records prior to us playing, he NEVER wears a condom. Having him cum in me (or on me) is a highlight of our playing and my hubby loves his clean up role.
I can imagine. Cleaning up has become my favorite part. The mix taste of his cum and her juice is incomparable.

Reactions: Openandready69
We both use condoms when we play with others, apart from one hall pass guy my wife trusted enough to let him fully enjoy her hot ass. We're hopefully going to be spending a lot of time with a guy we met a few months ago, and I think it'll only be a matter of time before she wants there to be nothing to stop him experiencing how wet he makes her :)

Reactions: CutWarrior
We both use condoms when we play with others, apart from one hall pass guy my wife trusted enough to let him fully enjoy her hot ass. We're hopefully going to be spending a lot of time with a guy we met a few months ago, and I think it'll only be a matter of time before she wants there to be nothing to stop him experiencing how wet he makes her :)
If you do this long enough you will try condom free more and more. But the fact that you are trying to use condoms except with an exclusive person or 2 is a good thing.

Reactions: Wannabe2384
With new partners yes. Some people I have known for a long time no.
With new partners yes. Some people I have known for a long time no.
I hear that. So far we've only played with a small group of 12 guys and she or I never considered asking any to use a condom but if I'm advising someone I'd use your formula.

There are five regular guys that I have no issues not using a condom with.
Nice. For most cuck husbands the joy is seeing their wife pussy get filled with cum but I'm sure the use of condom does not take away anything from those husbands who's wives use condom. Cause you use a condom doesn't mean that the cum has to be squirted in the condom.

Reactions: InstantAngel85
There are five regular guys that I have no issues not using a condom with.

That's awesome :) I think I'd be happy with one haha. How long were you seeing them before you made that decision? And do you mind me asking if those relationships are all purely sexual, or if you "date" any of them?

And Allen - my wife and I don't have a cuckold dynamic, but I'd much rather see the look on her face as her mouth was filled ;)

That's awesome :) I think I'd be happy with one haha. How long were you seeing them before you made that decision? And do you mind me asking if those relationships are all purely sexual, or if you "date" any of them?

And Allen - my wife and I don't have a cuckold dynamic, but I'd much rather see the look on her face as her mouth was filled ;)
That's the pleasure of this lifestyle. We all have something that makes us go. No right answer just different answers.

Reactions: NaughtyLA2
Nice. For most cuck husbands the joy is seeing their wife pussy get filled with cum but I'm sure the use of condom does not take away anything from those husbands who's wives use condom. Cause you use a condom doesn't mean that the cum has to be squirted in the condom.
Well to start off my husband isn't a cuck and he is free to be a hot husband so to speak. Plus if anyone says that a condom takes away from being sexy and hot just take the condom off afterwards and swallow the contents and see what they say.

You know each was at a different point as I had known each different amounts of time. Some of them I have never used condoms with.

You know each was at a different point as I had known each different amounts of time. Some of them I have never used condoms with.

That's really awesome. I know what you mean, though - the guy my wife went bare with was only 2nd time, and the guy I think/hope it will happen with soon, we've only met once so far.

Last edited:
Most times no condoms. She loves to feel a man explode inside her and I love sloppy seconds. I don't eat cream pie but some of the guys that have joined us enjoyed eating her as soon as we both finished filling her up. The guys that eat her right after we both fill her almost always get invited back to fill her up some more, she obviously enjoys it.