condom or no condom

do you use any

• yes

Votes: 73 14.5%
  • no

Votes: 430 85.5%

• Total voters
My friends never use a condom. One of the guys once invited his friend, he started out with a condom but got rid of it soon :)
We had only a couple of meets with strangers. Those were with condom, except the last one which again started out with a condom.
Second round we 'forgot' about it :| Stupid yes, I know...but so fucking hot....

Attachments

• MejorAmigo23.jpg
    MejorAmigo23.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 238
Always bareback for me with both regulars and strangers. I don't feel like I've been properly fucked unless I've been filled with cum. Anyway it would spoil hubbys clean up fun xx
Raw and natural, just the way its supposed to be! I know I sure as hell hate using condoms. Part of the fun for me is knowing I'm filling a wife that isn't mine full of my cum.

Raw and natural, just the way its supposed to be! I know I sure as hell hate using condoms. Part of the fun for me is knowing I'm filling a wife that isn't mine full of my cum.
Mmmmm yes, I know that is a big part of the turn on for a lot of guys - knowing they are filling another mans wife with their semen. It's a huge part of the excitement for hubby too, having other guys filling his wife x

Absolutely. If you wear condom it takes all the fun out.. lol 😂
Oh yes guys love going in another mans wife bare - either with hubby watching or alone, thinking she's a cheating little slut going behind her hubbys back.
I never hide the fact that I'm married because that is such a turn on for a lot of guys xx

Oh yes guys love going in another mans wife bare - either with hubby watching or alone, thinking she's a cheating little slut going behind her hubbys back.
I never hide the fact that I'm married because that is such a turn on for a lot of guys xx
u chat with me on private

Mmmmm yes, I know that is a big part of the turn on for a lot of guys - knowing they are filling another mans wife with their semen. It's a huge part of the excitement for hubby too, having other guys filling his wife x
Very hot! I'm glad he gets the same enjoyment out of your cum filled pussy as many of us guys do. If hubby is watch, I like turning to him and telling him about to fill he wife with cum. And then invite him to watch my balls pulse up close.