condom or no condom

do you use any

• yes

Votes: 73 14.5%
  • no

Votes: 430 85.5%

• Total voters
Wife will not use condoms with 2 that she has established a trust with and will let them cum inside, she really likes the men to cum inside, with others she will insist that they use a condom, but if she cums first, and they would like to finish on her boobs or navel, she will let them, but she warns them that if the cum goes in her hair, then it is off for future...

Wife will not use condoms with 2 that she has established a trust with and will let them cum inside, she really likes the men to cum inside, with others she will insist that they use a condom, but if she cums first, and they would like to finish on her boobs or navel, she will let them, but she warns them that if the cum goes in her hair, then it is off for future...
Ha Ha, so true! When I was just starting to get laid (in my teens) an older guy told me that if I ever wanted to break up with a girl without having to confront her face-to-face and tell her I wanted to end the relationship, all I had to do was "cum in her hair." That would end the relationship for sure, if I survived the night. :)))

Heres a different one for you. My GF went out on a "Hot Date" and fucked another guy. She brought a condom home to prove it. She had a clip on it so the cum didn't spill out.
For some reason, seeing it gave me an instant hardon. She saw that and a sly, mischievous look came to her face.
She began to kiss me and apologized if she had cock breath from sucking her dates cock. She stroked my cock until I was rock hard.
Then, to my surprise, took out the used condom and rolled it onto my cock! I was stunned, buy really aroused. She told me she was going to get 2 fucks out of that condom and got on top and took my cock into her very wet pussy.
I was a little past crazy at this point. My cock in her hot pussy, the condom on my cock, her dates cum in the condom. In maybe 20 strokes I exploded into the condom.
She smiled broadly at me. "Well, what have we got here" she teased, "It looks likevthat really turned you on, you cane so quickly. You must have enjoyed his cum on your cock"
She carefully peeled the condom off of my cock and held it up. "Hmmm, that's a LOT of cum" she taunted, " what should we do with it?".
Before I could reply, she poured it all over both of her big sexy tits. "Now, you know what you have to do, right" she qhispered as she gently pulled my head to her tits. "Clean-up time and dont miss a drop". It was so wrong, but so fucking hot and crazy.

Myself and my partner have not done anything yet and only have spoken about thie whole lifestyle. However, when the first time ever happens I would prefer it to be bareback, providing they can prove they are clean.

Can't wait to see her first hotwife fuck date to pull out and see all the cum drip out :love:

One day I hope!

My first borrowed wife made us wait until she was on the pill (hubby was tied) because she wanted to feel her first new cock in her bare. Right decision. It felt amazing sliding into her hot and soaking wet married pussy and she flushed and came hard when she felt me cum in her. She kept me busy filling her up. She said she was right to give her pussy to me bare. Unknown to her, hubby had been checking her panties after nights out "with the girls" and next day he got what he wanted.

I like to leave a date without panties and to feel the cum dripping on my feet and until home it dries but in my pussy or in my ass it still remains and I am cleaned by my husband then I'm fucked by him too. Because of this the seat in my car has a lot of cum stains
Your comment nearly made me cum in my pants. How could I get my wife to do this. I'm willing to try anything.