Confidence Builder

She should NEVER have any doubt the interest she gets! Her only problem will be to choose the right one(s) and decide with whom she might submit to breed.

I wonder if there are any updates with this couple. I always enjoy comments on this thread because I can come back and check her out again.... If only she were bi as well. 😈

I love it when this thread gets started again and to hear all of the new comments, thank you to everyone commenting. As far as her confidence goes, it has definitely improved quite a bit since this thread started.

As far as her becoming brave enough to venture out and become a real “HotWife” vs fantasy, it’s still a work in progress. I’ve been very up front with her, and made sure she knows she’s free to explore with or without me. She likes the idea and has quite a crush on a friend we know, but the complications of it all scare her off. However if he ever made the first move she would be 100% in I’m sure of that at this point so that’s major progress.

@IEcplseeking maybe she just needs a teacher to show her the benefits ;), hopefully I get to watch....

I love it when this thread gets started again and to hear all of the new comments, thank you to everyone commenting. As far as her confidence goes, it has definitely improved quite a bit since this thread started.

As far as her becoming brave enough to venture out and become a real “HotWife” vs fantasy, it’s still a work in progress. I’ve been very up front with her, and made sure she knows she’s free to explore with or without me. She likes the idea and has quite a crush on a friend we know, but the complications of it all scare her off. However if he ever made the first move she would be 100% in I’m sure of that at this point so that’s major progress.

@IEcplseeking maybe she just needs a teacher to show her the benefits ;), hopefully I get to watch....

Sounds like a great woman. I think she should relax and you all should take a trip to Vegas to help ease her mind a bit....... 😈

Reactions: Timid
Your wife should be very confident and proud of her awesome figure, she's super sexy, I'd surely fuck her.

If she wanted to be shared, I wouldn't say no to her, what a hot figure.

Reactions: MFMinNEOH and Timid
Super hot and sexy! Body is 110% built for sex! I would devour that ass and pussy for hours. Put her on her back and spread those loooonnnnnng legs to reveal that mouthwatering pussy. Make hubby hold her sexy legs open for me while I pound and hump and pump her punani to shreds!

Super hot and sexy! Body is 110% built for sex! I would devour that ass and pussy for hours. Put her on her back and spread those loooonnnnnng legs to reveal that mouthwatering pussy. Make hubby hold her sexy legs open for me while I pound and hump and pump her punani to shreds!
Mmmmm you do sound very alpha. Haha - I would love to just watch how you pound her, as well as maybe servicing my wife and giving her "Garam Punani" a few pumps ;)

Reactions: MFMinNEOH
Would love another round of feedback from users to share with my sexy wife. Every little bit builds her openness to the idea.
I have looked at that delicious juicy mouthwatering ass of hers again.....wow....I would lick and kiss and slurp and suck and bite and nibble and chew and drool on and flick and tongue fuck that sexy ass for hours!!!!

Reactions: Timid
Mmmmm you do sound very alpha. Haha - I would love to just watch how you pound her, as well as maybe servicing my wife and giving her "Garam Punani" a few pumps ;)
Her Garam Punani needs pumped....and licked and flicked and slurped....and spread and spit on and licked......and fingered and manipulated and shaken....and spread on wider...W-I-D-E-R, and fucked....and pounded and slammed....and spanked and spread and licked.....and humped and pumped...and reamed and creamed....all while you watch it happen, up close and personal...your face watching my cock slide in and out of her pussy ass and mouth...yeah, in that specific order too.

Her Garam Punani needs pumped....and licked and flicked and slurped....and spread and spit on and licked......and fingered and manipulated and shaken....and spread on wider...W-I-D-E-R, and fucked....and pounded and slammed....and spanked and spread and licked.....and humped and pumped...and reamed and creamed....all while you watch it happen, up close and personal...your face watching my cock slide in and out of her pussy ass and mouth...yeah, in that specific order too.
Got an instantaneous hard, erect dicklet as I read this. Mmmmm you know very well that anal is forbidden for us but the fact that you'll deep dunk your massive dong into her arse and then shove it in her mouth for her to taste in her pious mouth is so humiliating! Love the sound of it so much.. mmm

Reactions: MFMinNEOH
Got an instantaneous hard, erect dicklet as I read this. Mmmmm you know very well that anal is forbidden for us but the fact that you'll deep dunk your massive dong into her arse and then shove it in her mouth for her to taste in her pious mouth is so humiliating! Love the sound of it so much.. mmm
Then she desperately NEEDS to have that ass pounded hard, fucked and filled. You and she both need to see the Bull's spunk oozing out of her freshly fucked asshole.

• Wow
Reactions: MyPakiWife