Confidence Builder

She is gorgeous,...well if you are in the stage of "fantasies only", may be i can help..... I am a skilled professional of the photo edition

Congrats!

You are one very LUCKY man to have such a beautiful wife. Too bad she lacks the confidence to go with her PERFECT body!! If you ever let me use her you had better plan on her being gone for at least a week. I will need that much time just to lick every inch of her!! If she doesn't make all three holes available to you, she will when I return her with them full of cum.

Reactions: Myhotwife
You are one very LUCKY man to have such a beautiful wife. Too bad she lacks the confidence to go with her PERFECT body!! If you ever let me use her you had better plan on her being gone for at least a week. I will need that much time just to lick every inch of her!! If she doesn't make all three holes available to you, she will when I return her with them full of cum.
Oh how I would love to get her back with all of her holes filled. Maybe one of these days we will get to that stage..

Would love another round of feedback from users to share with my sexy wife. Every little bit builds her openness to the idea.
You be doing her a favor to post some more risky pics of her to move her more to a swinger life style. Tell her sometimes u get what you wish for but are already to start. It’s a long process love to see more

Reactions: Timid