Confused feelings

Should I be mad?

• Total voters

DaddyAllfun

Couple
Jun 7, 2017
I'm perplexed with my feelings about what's happened recently.

I knew my wife was interested in a co-worker of hers. She showed me a few sexy chats they've had (going so far as exchange explicit photos).

Now today I find out that not only has she actually fucked him 3 times, but actually gone bareback (which she's not supposed to do with someone so "new"), and been creampied all 3 times.

So, on the one hand, I'm a little concerned that she wasn't completely honest with me about it, but damn it if it doesn't just turn me on so fucking much!!!

And here I sit - a little bit pissed, but horny as hell by the thought of her taking a huge load from his admittedly massive cock. How do reconcile? Do I just ride the wave and enjoy the excitement of it?

I realise the pole answers could probably have a million other options and permutations, but I couldn't think of more off the top of my head :p

Not sure I can choose one of your options, its such a personal thing between the 2 of you that I don't think you can break it down to a simple selection. Personally I believe honesty is the key to surviving this lifestyle and if I have done something without prior agreement with my husband I have always told him straight away. I hope you sort this one out in your head, good luck....Becky

I have to agree totally with Becky. This lifestyle can have many options and as many variations as it has people who participate, BUT in my opinion honesty rises above all if you two are to survive in this adventure. She will need to be totally up front and honest with all that she does and you both need to express your feelings in our opinion. We talk about things over and over til we get what feels right for both.
I love to see her get all the pleasures she desires and she loves to show off for me. So for us it requires both of us being present. For some cuck husbands that is not the case. So everyone is different.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
I believe the question for her is y?does she have a surprise planned for u?ie-look babe at what I did?if so and y'all visit on this then I would go over the ground rules again ,maybe modify them to both your comforts.if not your going to have to work on building trust again andcthats not such an easy road,this whole scene is supposed to be a wonderful adventure,live,love laugh right?everyone is aware of what trust is so the best of luck to u both.Lynn

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
I took a lot of convincing, from my husband, about getting into the lifestyle and all through our discussions and experiences we were completely honest with each other. Yes I took a few liberties but not without dropping hints and making sure that he was happy with what was happening. There is no way I would have ever, ever had sex once with someone else and not tell him, let alone 3 times.

Reactions: Openandready69
One of the questions I'd ask you is what exactly us it that turns you on about it? My husband and I have never had any interest in the cuckolding aspect or any sort of humiliation of any parties involved. But if that's ultimately what get you off then I guess you'll have to figure out how to deal with your feelings.

Forgive me if I got this wrong but based on what you wrote it doesn't seem like you guys had a clearly established set of ground rules to begin with.

A similar thing happened to us and we survived....

I found a video of my wife enjoying being fucked by a much younger guy with a bigger cock.

I was jealous and incredibly turned on at the same time and eventually had to show her what I had found and demand an explanation.

She denied it was her in the video but I knew better.

That incident was the genesis of our ongoing MFM and MFMF fantasies which has improved our sex and romantic relationships!

Ya need to sit down and have a frank discussion with your partner. That excitment rush will subside, and those misgivings are going to start niggling away at you. Talk about it and figure out what's happening.

I was cleaning her car for her and in the trunk, in a plastic bag buried in the bottom of a box of stuff she has, was a tube of lube. I had given her permission to fuck/suck anyone she wanted with the caveat that if I ask she tell me what I want to know. So I asked her, denial. This was about 6 years ago. I asked many times and told her she wasn't being honest.

Then about 2 years ago she she said she did. I kinda of remember the time frame. She was going to her chiropractor 2-3 times a week. Then she says he wants to see her everyday as her back is in bad shape. At the time I didn't think anything of it. So during the 'confession' she asks me if I remember that time period, I say yes. Then she said she started to play with another patient. How often? She said not often enough but several times a week. A few times, several times in one day. I had no idea! How clueless I was. I asked her why she stopped, she said cause I found out. She said if I didn't say anything she would have continued. She added that they were getting ready to include his friends to their playtime. Holy shit! I asked why she wouldn't consider the 'friends' thing with us, she said I live with you. I never understood that answer.