confused

For the past two years i have been asking or trying to get her to jerk another cock hoping she gets carried away and ends up fucking,well she now says that she will but just once as its what i want and she wont be getting anything out of it,so now i dont want her to do it if she isnt getting pleasure from it.....

For the past two years i have been asking or trying to get her to jerk another cock hoping she gets carried away and ends up fucking,well she now says that she will but just once as its what i want and she wont be getting anything out of it,so now i dont want her to do it if she isnt getting pleasure from it.....
Just the thot of my wife doing that gets me going

Told her that i guy at work saw her ass pic on my phone and wanted to buy pics of her in lingerie,and she said she would do it but no face pics. Told her that he would be tossing it off looking at them but she didnt mind...

• Love
Reactions: Sundazed
Told her that i guy at work saw her ass pic on my phone and wanted to buy pics of her in lingerie,and she said she would do it but no face pics. Told her that he would be tossing it off looking at them but she didnt mind...
Did you sell him the pics? My wife has also suggested she'd be happy enough for guys to wank to her pictures.

Had the same experience With my wife. Showed pictures of my wife to my friend at work and he loved them. She was open to letting him see them (no face in pictures so no issues) and I told her that he’d be wanking off looking at her pictures. She didn‘t believe me at first but after sharing lots of stories and posts with her about what guys do in these situations, she believed me. They never ever got together but they both know that they get off on the fact that her body has been seen by him.