Considered cuck or not , I don't care , I'm still having fun

Aug 5, 2022
When I first met my wife we teased about a threesome with another girl .
During that I enjoyed it and having 2 women with me , I seen my wife play with her and she even ate her out .
This is most Guys dreams and when I watched her eat her out she was really going at it and they both seemed to have a great time.

Now we are doing this cuck/hotwife lifestyle again.

Not that I feel obligated to let her watch me going down on a guy , since I watched her , and not that I'm gay or anything like that, it's just that I want complete enjoyment also.

So she has a boyfriend and we both agree that whatever goes down that we should all be able to enjoy the sex .

So I'm or I can say that I was bi years ago she knows this and said if I want to go down on him she is totally fine with that.

He does have a very attractive tool , and I told her I would like that, so now we will both go to him and see what he thinks.

We're doing things together for us , our benefit this time around,

I'm already getting his loads kissed into my mouth and I eat them out of her , so I asked her if I could go down on him or if that would upset her .

So next week I'm hoping,
She has already said yes and it won't be a problem, so I'm hoping to have a good time.

Have you done this before?

Is your wife onboard with you doing this?

When I first met my wife we teased about a threesome with another girl .
During that I enjoyed it and having 2 women with me , I seen my wife play with her and she even ate her out .
This is most Guys dreams and when I watched her eat her out she was really going at it and they both seemed to have a great time.

Now we are doing this cuck/hotwife lifestyle again.

Not that I feel obligated to let her watch me going down on a guy , since I watched her , and not that I'm gay or anything like that, it's just that I want complete enjoyment also.

So she has a boyfriend and we both agree that whatever goes down that we should all be able to enjoy the sex .

So I'm or I can say that I was bi years ago she knows this and said if I want to go down on him she is totally fine with that.

He does have a very attractive tool , and I told her I would like that, so now we will both go to him and see what he thinks.

We're doing things together for us , our benefit this time around,

I'm already getting his loads kissed into my mouth and I eat them out of her , so I asked her if I could go down on him or if that would upset her .

So next week I'm hoping,
She has already said yes and it won't be a problem, so I'm hoping to have a good time.

Have you done this before?

Is your wife onboard with you doing this?
For my husband to clean up after another man he has to be worked up and not have cum yet, I am working on getting him to suck my lovers cock and maybe get him to swallow too.
Any suggestions on how to make this happen?

For my husband to clean up after another man he has to be worked up and not have cum yet, I am working on getting him to suck my lovers cock and maybe get him to swallow too.
I would never do that my HOTWIFE ENJOYS HET PLAY TIME BUT I BEVER GET SEXUALLY INVOL ED WITH ANY PART OF THERE PLAY EXCEPT TO WATCH AT TIMEZ

I think ANYTHING you do alone with your wife and some other person is between you and them. If you want to do then go for it! Whatever it is! Count yourself blessed if you get to try a lot of different things! There won’t be some host of people waiting to judge you like you imagine and they won’t matter if you and your wife are a sure thing. Why leave any regrets behind? If you don’t like it then don’t do it. If you do like it then why not ride that pony while you can, right? I’m serious, if you can feel certain that you and your wife will be together and happy no matter what, then you’d be a fool not to enjoy the reality that so many of us dream about!

You need to cage him so that he is not able to cum. Better if he is denied any release for a about 2 or 3 weeks. He will then be very keen to clean up. When he craves doing cleanup, dont allow it until he sucks and cleans your lovers cock first. He will soon get used to it and learn to suck your lover to completion and become addicted to your lovers semen.

• Love
Reactions: AndyCee777