Conversation and play you may find titillating

penc1ld1kt

Male
Nov 13, 2022
In a recent conversation with my wife, she talked teasingly about how “we can just be friends” like my mother and father who have long been separated but are on good terms. The implication was a relationship like a friend of hers that has them living under the same roof in a sexless marriage for the sake of the kydz.

That night - which was the eve of her birthday - we went to bed and I slowly seduced her kissing her neck from behind the way she likes before aggressively rolling her onto her back and roughly sucking her nipples. I then went down to pay close attention to her pussy. She was very wet and I licked my way up and down her vulva tasting her cream, following her moans as a guide to how I was going and eventually setting to work on her clit. As per usual custom I was rock hard rubbing my cock on the bed as I supplicated between my wife's legs. Yet even with my tongue my beta male skills were not enough and she said “I'm going to get my toy”.

Often times when this occurs I will use my fingers inside her pussy and my tongue in her back passage while she holds the toy on her clit. Through years of reading her body language however I could tell she didn't want that tonight and as she lay on her side I simply kissed her neck and rubbed my 5.7 inch pencil on her leg.

She had a very intense orgasm from this which she rolled away from me to appreciate by herself. I was left lying by myself watching her come, rock hard and effectively having nothing to do with her being pleasured.

After she came down from that she rolled onto her stomach which is usually the signal that I am permitted to enter her wet pussy and explode within minutes if not seconds. In anticipation of this I had been lying on my back jerking off. She noticed this and while still lying prone she brought her size 7 foot to gently stroke my small, shaven scrotum. As she is well aware, I absolutely love having my balls played with, though she had never done it with her feet before. To my cuck lens this of course meant she didn't even want to waste her time using her hands on me, let alone her mouth or pussy.

She noticed how much I enjoyed what she was doing and asked “Do you just want to play with him?”. This was of course a dream come true for a wannabe cuck and in answer I reached for the lube in the bedside drawer. She continued to use her foot on my undersized little sack as I began to increase the speed of my strokes. She then reached for her Majesty 2 vibrator and put it on my taint, just above the entrance to my anus. There was no way I could hold back and after only a few seconds of this stimulation I exploded covering my abdomen in my own semen. She guffawed at my spasms and groans during my moment of surrender.

This had been a truly seminal [pardon the pun] moment for me. It of course played to the fantasy of being denied intercourse or even hand contact due to the insignificance off my genitals and my sexual performance. To my surprise she theb said “See, we can just be friends” which seemed to indicate she too had noted what had just transpired. A flag that she would consider a relationship where I was denied penetration. This was something of a turn on but I also got my first ever feeling of genuine cuckold angst.

that is really kind of hot. i have been denied, but with no contact. she, actually, slept on the couch in the living room.

was this the first time she denied you? how long married & is she a HW or shared?

Reactions: CONST65 and Leoqing
that is really kind of hot. i have been denied, but with no contact. she, actually, slept on the couch in the living room.

was this the first time she denied you? how long married & is she a HW or shared?
She's not shared - we're a long way from that and I'm not sure we will ever get there (or if I want it in reality).

It's the first time when she's played with her vibe that we didn't fuck after she came. She usually likes me inside after that and if I can hang on long enough she'll have a vaginal orgasm given the vibe has warmed her up. Otherwise the 90 seconds of penetration is kind of my reward for helping her get there with her toy.

On odd occasions when she's not in the mood she'll just watch me jerk off or give me a hand job. Other times in this situation (like this morning actually) she'll take me inside her but be obviously trying to make me come as quickly as possible - my pencil just slides on in with minimal preliminaries then she'll squeeze her tight pussy as she fucks my cock hard and fast in spooning position. I can't last 2 minutes when she does that.

Reactions: Teddy Long
She's not shared - we're a long way from that and I'm not sure we will ever get there (or if I want it in reality).

It's the first time when she's played with her vibe that we didn't fuck after she came. She usually likes me inside after that and if I can hang on long enough she'll have a vaginal orgasm given the vibe has warmed her up. Otherwise the 90 seconds of penetration is kind of my reward for helping her get there with her toy.

On odd occasions when she's not in the mood she'll just watch me jerk off or give me a hand job. Other times in this situation (like this morning actually) she'll take me inside her but be obviously trying to make me come as quickly as possible - my pencil just slides on in with minimal preliminaries then she'll squeeze her tight pussy as she fucks my cock hard and fast in spooning position. I can't last 2 minutes when she does that.
i'm curious, did you both have sex with each other before you married her?

Last edited:
She’s ready. Might already be there. If she wants to just be friends.
I think that was more teasing but, maybe. Problem is, I wouldn't want to just be friends. Although denial, humiliation etc. tu
i'm curious, did you both have sex before you married her?
She had apparently had sex with one guy before we met - her boyfriend back in her home town. She had travelled for work and was OS when she found out he cheated so split with him. After that I'm not entirely sure if there wasn't the odd one night but she was very inexperienced in bed so I would take her word on that.

I had had one GF before but also availed myself of several prostitutes over the years. We fucked after our first date - the night after a drunken hook up when we first met. So she'd sampled the goods before buying LOL. I was the first guy to go down on her and introduced her to vibrators.

I think that was more teasing but, maybe. Problem is, I wouldn't want to just be friends. Although denial, humiliation etc. tu

She had apparently had sex with one guy before we met - her boyfriend back in her home town. She had travelled for work and was OS when she found out he cheated so split with him. After that I'm not entirely sure if there wasn't the odd one night but she was very inexperienced in bed so I would take her word on that.

I had had one GF before but also availed myself of several prostitutes over the years. We fucked after our first date - the night after a drunken hook up when we first met. So she'd sampled the goods before buying LOL. I was the first guy to go down on her and introduced her to vibrators.
ok, so what changed over the years? & why the problem, now?

We been married for a long time. Don`t have sex much other then licking her while using her dildo and when I do get the occasional fuck I don`t last.

In a recent conversation with my wife, she talked teasingly about how “we can just be friends” like my mother and father who have long been separated but are on good terms. The implication was a relationship like a friend of hers that has them living under the same roof in a sexless marriage for the sake of the kydz.

That night - which was the eve of her birthday - we went to bed and I slowly seduced her kissing her neck from behind the way she likes before aggressively rolling her onto her back and roughly sucking her nipples. I then went down to pay close attention to her pussy. She was very wet and I licked my way up and down her vulva tasting her cream, following her moans as a guide to how I was going and eventually setting to work on her clit. As per usual custom I was rock hard rubbing my cock on the bed as I supplicated between my wife's legs. Yet even with my tongue my beta male skills were not enough and she said “I'm going to get my toy”.

Often times when this occurs I will use my fingers inside her pussy and my tongue in her back passage while she holds the toy on her clit. Through years of reading her body language however I could tell she didn't want that tonight and as she lay on her side I simply kissed her neck and rubbed my 5.7 inch pencil on her leg.

She had a very intense orgasm from this which she rolled away from me to appreciate by herself. I was left lying by myself watching her come, rock hard and effectively having nothing to do with her being pleasured.

After she came down from that she rolled onto her stomach which is usually the signal that I am permitted to enter her wet pussy and explode within minutes if not seconds. In anticipation of this I had been lying on my back jerking off. She noticed this and while still lying prone she brought her size 7 foot to gently stroke my small, shaven scrotum. As she is well aware, I absolutely love having my balls played with, though she had never done it with her feet before. To my cuck lens this of course meant she didn't even want to waste her time using her hands on me, let alone her mouth or pussy.

She noticed how much I enjoyed what she was doing and asked “Do you just want to play with him?”. This was of course a dream come true for a wannabe cuck and in answer I reached for the lube in the bedside drawer. She continued to use her foot on my undersized little sack as I began to increase the speed of my strokes. She then reached for her Majesty 2 vibrator and put it on my taint, just above the entrance to my anus. There was no way I could hold back and after only a few seconds of this stimulation I exploded covering my abdomen in my own semen. She guffawed at my spasms and groans during my moment of surrender.

This had been a truly seminal [pardon the pun] moment for me. It of course played to the fantasy of being denied intercourse or even hand contact due to the insignificance off my genitals and my sexual performance. To my surprise she theb said “See, we can just be friends” which seemed to indicate she too had noted what had just transpired. A flag that she would consider a relationship where I was denied penetration. This was something of a turn on but I also got my first ever feeling of genuine cuckold angst.
Make her happy!