Convincing Opinions from the Ladies

Well, when my wife and i got married, she wanted to remain a faithful wife, even though before me she had slept with many other guys. I found out, however, that she was sexting with men on her fb and possibly had sex with her ex right before the wedding, and the arousal and angst that came from that made me ask her to cuck me, and feel free to find any man she wanted to have sex with, and she has not stopped since.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Well, when my wife and i got married, she wanted to remain a faithful wife, even though before me she had slept with many other guys. I found out, however, that she was sexting with men on her fb and possibly had sex with her ex right before the wedding, and the arousal and angst that came from that made me ask her to cuck me, and feel free to find any man she wanted to have sex with, and she has not stopped since.
WOW !!! Sounds like you two are a match.

once your had big you will forever want more it's just that much better

Last edited:
My wife and I have talked about her being able to go on dates with another guy (of her choosing) at various times over a few years. She's hesitant for all the usual reasons. Would some of you ladies who enjoy having a boyfriend / FWB / lover - please share your opinions and thoughts of what it's like to have that freedom and support from your husbands? She'll put more stock in what you girls >(because you're young at heart!) have to say than what guys think for the most part. But maybe if some guys have seen positive changes in their ladies when having a boyfriend, she might like to hear their opinions too.
My husband was the first to bring the topic up but I really did not need much coaxing. I just needed to know that if we tried it our marriage would not fall apart. I did view it as a bit of a gamble but he made it so clear that it would just be sex and that we should view it as an extension of our sex life. We have been married 22 years. Had my first MFM 6 years ago. So amazing. Wish we had figured this out 22 years ago. If your husband is the jealous type it will not work. But if he is secure and you are soulmates it is going to rock your world.

My husband was the first to bring the topic up but I really did not need much coaxing. I just needed to know that if we tried it our marriage would not fall apart. I did view it as a bit of a gamble but he made it so clear that it would just be sex and that we should view it as an extension of our sex life. We have been married 22 years. Had my first MFM 6 years ago. So amazing. Wish we had figured this out 22 years ago. If your husband is the jealous type it will not work. But if he is secure and you are soulmates it is going to rock your world.
I as in the same boat, wish I had done this YEARS AGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Bobby75
If there’s one thing I’ve learned over the past 30 years is to never say never. I’m in a different situation than most men. It was my future wife saying from what was essentially our first date that she could never be in a monogamous relationship. After a few “getting my feet wet” situations and my first full blown watching her fuck another man I realized I had found the perfect relationship.

I am not a cuck although there are times when I get off having my wife telling me to do something. I’m more of a stag but since my wife is not into labels of any kind, I do not refer to myself as one. One reason my wife has never met anyone online is because she thinks a man calling himself a bull is just the most repulsive thing she’s ever heard in her life. She is and has always been the driver in this relationship and I’m good with it that way because if she’s happy and satisfied, so am I.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned over the past 30 years is to never say never. I’m in a different situation than most men. It was my future wife saying from what was essentially our first date that she could never be in a monogamous relationship. After a few “getting my feet wet” situations and my first full blown watching her fuck another man I realized I had found the perfect relationship.

I am not a cuck although there are times when I get off having my wife telling me to do something. I’m more of a stag but since my wife is not into labels of any kind, I do not refer to myself as one. One reason my wife has never met anyone online is because she thinks a man calling himself a bull is just the most repulsive thing she’s ever heard in her life. She is and has always been the driver in this relationship and I’m good with it that way because if she’s happy and satisfied, so am I.
I"m with her on one thing that's for sure, I hate the term "bull"...

It seems to me, from reading on numerous forums that deal with sexual topics and "consensual non-monogamy" in particular, that most ladies prefer a FWB / FB / BF type of arrangement. I'm saying the majority - not ALL women - want some familiarity with their play-partner. They (the ladies) want a connection, trust, safety, decency, and some degree of affection with their FWB / FB / BF. So I can understand that many ladies don't like the term "bulls." I would assume that ladies would prefer "boyfriend" or "play-date" - something along those lines instead of "bull."

(I use the term "ladies" because I don't feel the women should be seen as less respectable than men just because they enjoy sex.) In my view, a "lady" can be anywhere from the age of 18 to 80. Society doesn't attach negative labels to men who "get some on the side", so I think women shouldn't have negative labels attached to them for doing the exact same thing - especially ladies whose husbands know and support them having a FWB / BF.

From much of what I've read, it seems that the husbands in "consensual non-monogamy - open on the wives' sides only! " (hotwife husbands), report that their marriages have improved significantly since their wives have chosen to have a boyfriend / friend-with-benefits. It seems most husbands don't want their wives to stop seeing their boyfriends!!! The husbands report that their wives are much happier, less stressed, easier to get along with, and their libidos have increased again to levels similar to "when they were first dating." Quite a remarkable outcome compared to what most people would imagine for such an arrangement.

LADIES - please continue to add your thoughts here!!!!

1 - How do YOU see your marriage since you gained a boyfriend / FWB??
2 - How do you see yourselves (as you relate to your husbands)???
3 - Do you think you're happier?
4 - Easier to get along with in everyday life with your husband?
5 - How do you feel about your husband?
6 - How has your sex life improved since gaining a boyfriend / FWB?
7 - How is your marital sex life with hubby since gaining a boyfriend / FWB?
8 - Do you think your hubby would say your marriage has improved since gaining a boyfriend / FWB?

Reactions: Myhotwife
It seems to me, from reading on numerous forums that deal with sexual topics and "consensual non-monogamy" in particular, that most ladies prefer a FWB / FB / BF type of arrangement. I'm saying the majority - not ALL women - want some familiarity with their play-partner. They (the ladies) want a connection, trust, safety, decency, and some degree of affection with their FWB / FB / BF. So I can understand that many ladies don't like the term "bulls." I would assume that ladies would prefer "boyfriend" or "play-date" - something along those lines instead of "bull."

(I use the term "ladies" because I don't feel the women should be seen as less respectable than men just because they enjoy sex.) In my view, a "lady" can be anywhere from the age of 18 to 80. Society doesn't attach negative labels to men who "get some on the side", so I think women shouldn't have negative labels attached to them for doing the exact same thing - especially ladies whose husbands know and support them having a FWB / BF.

From much of what I've read, it seems that the husbands in "consensual non-monogamy - open on the wives' sides only! " (hotwife husbands), report that their marriages have improved significantly since their wives have chosen to have a boyfriend / friend-with-benefits. It seems most husbands don't want their wives to stop seeing their boyfriends!!! The husbands report that their wives are much happier, less stressed, easier to get along with, and their libidos have increased again to levels similar to "when they were first dating." Quite a remarkable outcome compared to what most people would imagine for such an arrangement.

LADIES - please continue to add your thoughts here!!!!

1 - How do YOU see your marriage since you gained a boyfriend / FWB??
2 - How do you see yourselves (as you relate to your husbands)???
3 - Do you think you're happier?
4 - Easier to get along with in everyday life with your husband?
5 - How do you feel about your husband?
6 - How has your sex life improved since gaining a boyfriend / FWB?
7 - How is your marital sex life with hubby since gaining a boyfriend / FWB?
8 - Do you think your hubby would say your marriage has improved since gaining a boyfriend / FWB?
Can't wait to hear these answers.

Reactions: angstme79
If a guy is the jealous type HE WILL regret it. The first time he sees another guys sperm leaking out of his wife he will wish he had not done it.
Absolutely!

If you are the jealous type don’t even try and go down this road. I had a couple who were friends and the wife wanted to open up the marriage and the husband who had expressed concerns about it to me went ahead with what the wife wanted to do. I saw it coming and sure enough the wife was hooked, the husband was crushed and they ended up getting a divorce. Fun couple to be around before that happened.

Reactions: Myhotwife