Convincing Opinions from the Ladies

angstme79

My wife and I have talked about her being able to go on dates with another guy (of her choosing) at various times over a few years. She's hesitant for all the usual reasons. Would some of you ladies who enjoy having a boyfriend / FWB / lover - please share your opinions and thoughts of what it's like to have that freedom and support from your husbands? She'll put more stock in what you girls >(because you're young at heart!) have to say than what guys think for the most part. But maybe if some guys have seen positive changes in their ladies when having a boyfriend, she might like to hear their opinions too.

My wife was worried about it too. When the first time happened, she became enthusiastic afterwards and said he would never stop doing so. She became happier and her sexuality increased, prettier, flirtatious. She became a real woman !!! I, who is masculine in our daily lives, enjoy cleaning her pussy after another men and enjoy this role. Already she shapes and controls our sex lives and is an esphantastic feeling.

44407537.jpg

Took me two years of prodding before i took the plunge. It has been the most life changing, FANTASTIC thing that has ever happened to me (excepting having my two children which will always be #1). My sex life has been changed forever. My big cock lovers pleasure me in ways that are so wonderful it's hard to put into words. My one lover has been living with us for the last 7 years and it has brought much joy to our lives in this difficult time.

Took me two years of prodding before i took the plunge. It has been the most life changing, FANTASTIC thing that has ever happened to me (excepting having my two children which will always be #1). My sex life has been changed forever. My big cock lovers pleasure me in ways that are so wonderful it's hard to put into words. My one lover has been living with us for the last 7 years and it has brought much joy to our lives in this difficult time.
My husband can't get erections
He seems to get as much out of it as I do
He likes to be submissive to my boyfriends

Hubby here, my wife asked me to respond to this thread. In my case my wife is such a hottie and has such a killer body I thought it would be hot to watch her with a big cocked lover. Neither of us knew how life changing this would be for us. She took to it like a fish to water. I feel so proud and happy as I watch her play with her lovers, they make her cum like I wish I could. Watching her suck a huge cock is the most erotic thing I've ever seen then when she takes it balls deep in her wet pussy is unreal.
Watching her body react to that big cock, her moans sounds, her begging, telling him to "fuck me harder" it's quite the scene.
I love it, I love her and I love cleaning up the huge loads of cum from various parts of her body. It's my way of thanking her lovers of pleasuring her like I cannot.

Hubby here, my wife asked me to respond to this thread. In my case my wife is such a hottie and has such a killer body I thought it would be hot to watch her with a big cocked lover. Neither of us knew how life changing this would be for us. She took to it like a fish to water. I feel so proud and happy as I watch her play with her lovers, they make her cum like I wish I could. Watching her suck a huge cock is the most erotic thing I've ever seen then when she takes it balls deep in her wet pussy is unreal.
Watching her body react to that big cock, her moans sounds, her begging, telling him to "fuck me harder" it's quite the scene.
I love it, I love her and I love cleaning up the huge loads of cum from various parts of her body. It's my way of thanking her lovers of pleasuring her like I cannot.
Sounds intense. You must be enjoying life like u should. Happy for u

Reactions: Wendy
Usually hubby will be cleaning me and lover will come over and feed me his cock. The reasoning is twofold, One he wants me to taste my juices on his cock mixed with the residual cum and secondly to get him hard again. Not that he really needs any help.....
I LOVE to suck a semi hard cock to hard as a rock the feeling as it grows in my mouth is erotic as hell !!

Usually hubby will be cleaning me and lover will come over and feed me his cock. The reasoning is twofold, One he wants me to taste my juices on his cock mixed with the residual cum and secondly to get him hard again. Not that he really needs any help.....
I LOVE to suck a semi hard cock to hard as a rock the feeling as it grows in my mouth is erotic as hell !!
We often do it that way too. I love the taste of my juice and his semen mingled on his cock, love to clean it fully. And yes, the sensation of feeling it get hard in my mouth! I have loved that sensation from my early days of sucking in back seats and at parties.

I have loved that sensation from my early days of sucking in back seats and at parties.
JustKathie -
It's funny you mentioned your early days of sucking guys in back seats & at parties. My first real girlfriend (high school) loved to suck my cock, play with it, enjoy the feeling of making it hard in her hand or in her mouth. She and her girlfriends would exchange info on what each was doing with their boyfriend sexually. She and a couple of her girlfriends swapped stories of how they were amazed at how easy and quick their boyfriends got hard. And then they swapped methods of licking and sucking us guys, too. Girl-talk learning!!!

Reactions: Myhotwife
I was that lover living in their house for 3 1/2 years there is nothing like it!

I'm not going to do any clean-up duty - not my thing at all. But from a cheating then-girlfriend tossing me into the "angst" some years ago, I know the erotic feelings of having your lady "significant other" enjoying sex with another guy or guys.

Back then, that then-girlfriend cheated on a 10 day trip away with friends. Once she finally confessed to it, and my anger subsided after a couple days, the idea of it became very erotic. It aroused me, and because she was so sexual, I asked her if she'd like to continue to date other guys on the side, but remain a "steady" couple as we had been for a while. She said yes she would like to keep dating on the side. Once she saw how hard that made me, we went crazy on each other! When she did go out with other guys, she'd happily come home and tell me every detail of what they did together. The happy attitude and smiles she had while recounting her sexual play with her dates showed how hot she was and how much she loved it. THAT was HOT!!!! And that made both of us HOT all over again.

Any more thoughts, ideas, opinions from the ladies about having the freedom to play - "date on the side" ??? What would you tell your girlfriends if they wanted to know how you feel about being a hotwife? The pros and cons of having a boyfriend / FWB???

Husbands - what do you see in your wives since they began having a FWB / boyfriend???