Accidental Pregnancy

Diver_35

Couple
Has anyone accidentally gotten someone pregnant or got pregnant during a planned or unplanned session?

As I stated in another thread all 4 of my wife's sisters play and I have played with them all. Two of them got pregnant by me (DNA results).

At a party one night my wife and another lady had gone off the pill so there was not supposed to be any noncondom action since both were in their fertile time. Yeah that worked both of them pulled the condoms off telling the guys to cum deep in them. The other lady got very pregnant by me (again DNA) and my wife according to the Doctor also got pregnant but miscarried at about the 2 month point.

Wife is 12 weeks pregnant, and we haven’t had sex in over a year. She’s been with 14 different black men since we stopped having sex. The night we guess that she conceived, she had was in a gangbang with 3 other black men… we are in a bit of a crazy situation right now! We are super excited to have the baby, but don’t want anyone to be upset that it’s not theirs. Her tits are getting huge! I’m so glad she is having a mixed baby, she is definitely built to raise strong black children.

Attachments

• B46B3684-2EB9-4340-A62E-8B7DCAC5D443.jpeg
    B46B3684-2EB9-4340-A62E-8B7DCAC5D443.jpeg
    539.4 KB · Views: 149
Wife is 12 weeks pregnant, and we haven’t had sex in over a year. She’s been with 14 different black men since we stopped having sex. The night we guess that she conceived, she had was in a gangbang with 3 other black men… we are in a bit of a crazy situation right now! We are super excited to have the baby, but don’t want anyone to be upset that it’s not theirs. Her tits are getting huge! I’m so glad she is having a mixed baby, she is definitely built to raise strong black children.
She’s sexy,nothing quite as beautiful as a pregnant woman

Living out our dream fantasy life!! Hoping I will be in this same situation soon. J (the wife)

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
Wife was 1st shared early in our marriage. The affair lasted about 2yrs. She was on the pill but after a couple of scares (late periods) we decided to stop at least until we had our family. Back then the thought of another man impregnating her scared the hell out of me. Now, however, pregnancy is off the table and the thought of another man impregnating her arouses me. Go figure.

Reactions: NMlover
Has anyone accidentally gotten someone pregnant or got pregnant during a planned or unplanned session?

As I stated in another thread all 4 of my wife's sisters play and I have played with them all. Two of them got pregnant by me (DNA results).

At a party one night my wife and another lady had gone off the pill so there was not supposed to be any noncondom action since both were in their fertile time. Yeah that worked both of them pulled the condoms off telling the guys to cum deep in them. The other lady got very pregnant by me (again DNA) and my wife according to the Doctor also got pregnant but miscarried at about the 2 month point.
So you paying child support for all these children?

We, my first wife, my best friend and I, had this bright idea after we had had threesomes over a period of three years that we should let my best friend get my first wife pregnant. My first wife and I had by then two sons together (my best friend loved to fuck my wife when she was preegnant for some reason, it really turned him on to fuck her when she had her pregnant stomach..) and it seemed almost natural at that time too let my best friend have a child with my wife t, so he started too breed my wife and suddenly it was me that had to use a condom when I fucked my wife. It was strange, but very arousing knowing that another man unloaded his cum in my wife to get her pregnant, but after about six month my best friend vent to a doctor too see if it was anything wrong with him when nothing happened, and believe me, he fucked her a lot, and it was, he could not be a father it turned out... So my wife get back on her pill and we both fucked her without condoms after that...
Yeah, I know, it was NOT a good idea... But fun though...

My wife had 2 mixed babies from strangers black bulls, so if you want to know anything or ask questions about your situation just dm me

My wife accidentally fell pregnant after a meet with a bull
So did my wife ... but her BF and I had fucked her together in a threeway. We weren't sure whose sperm had gotten the job done and we didn't care.

Last edited:
Wow, I really would like to see monthly pics of your wife, she is gorgeous. Congratulations!