Could this be the start…

Hey, just need some opinions really, I’ve been trying to convince my wife for years to cuck me, I’d kind of given up and excepted it was all just fantasy..
I thought I’d have one last throw of the dice and ask her again… rather than her usual thanks but no thanks, she said she is willing to do the the list below.
- willing to openly flirt with other men, with me there or not.
To wear her anklet when we are away and on nights out.
To openly tell me if she sees someone she likes the look of and not hesitate to tell me.
To send me updates if she gets hit on when she is out with her friends.
And to fantasise about other men while I’m at work and satisfy herself and tell me when she does..
Thing is she’s always been quite coy about it but now she has said this is what she’s prepared to do, do you think it’s just to indulge me or she’s finally coming round?
Many thanks

Hey, just need some opinions really, I’ve been trying to convince my wife for years to cuck me, I’d kind of given up and excepted it was all just fantasy..
I thought I’d have one last throw of the dice and ask her again… rather than her usual thanks but no thanks, she said she is willing to do the the list below.
To openly tell me if she sees someone she likes the look of and not hesitate to tell me.
And to fantasise about other men while I’m at work and satisfy herself and tell me when she does..
Thing is she’s always been quite coy about it but now she has said this is what she’s prepared to do, do you think it’s just to indulge me or she’s finally coming round?
Many thanks
She had second thoughts, for sure.

Reactions: biglittleman
Many thanks
she is appeasing you for the most part. all of these things don't mean anything, and are harmless. I would just go with it, and take what you can get. she may be doing this to test you and see if you can really handle it before she is willing to go deeper.

Also many times "no" is just that, and it will not happen. pushing for it will just make her lose respect for you, and eventually leave you. there are ways to set things up for her to give in and fuck someone else, but it is underhanded and not the best way to do it. nothing good can come from it.

Thanks for your opinion, I think there could be some truth in there… I feel she sometimes doesn’t like how much she likes the thought it and his turned on she gets…
I wouldn’t try and trap her, if she does it it will be because she wants to..

Reactions: goodhubby
Thanks for your opinion, I think there could be some truth in there… I feel she sometimes doesn’t like how much she likes the thought it and his turned on she gets…
I wouldn’t try and trap her, if she does it it will be because she wants to..
My wife claimed she wasn't interested at first either. When I had cleverly made her realize I knew she cheated on me with someone from her work, but never really said it she kind of quit with the whole innocent thing. I never told her I knew she cheated, but i threw out hints about things that point out i know. for instance i took her behaviors during the time she was cheating on me (about a month affair) and transferred them to a fake girl at my work. I told her "this girl's at work husband had seen these behaviors from her (like this that and the other), and suspected she was cheating. turns out she was cheating with a guy from work. he found out this way, and even has evidence if he ever needed to present it to her. even though he found out about it he never told her. he didn't say anything because he wanted to see what kind of stupid shit she was going to try next. that way he could plan the perfect revenge and attack. like showing the evidence to the other man's wife. yes, he was married. crazy isn't it? making sure everyone at her work and personal life would know her dirty little secret. do you think he did the right thing?" I would ask her.

i pretty much can get away with murder nowadays because of this. even though i don't hold it over her head anymore. I know why she did it, and am somewhat sympathetic to her situation.

Many thanks
Bring her on vacation and let’s see what happens

Many thanks
WOW she has made a big step forward here.
She has told you she is open to the idea of it all.
Give her praise for this and now follow up and always act happy and positive when she says anything.
Now lead and start creating situations to have her see and tell you the guys she likes.
She is telling you she is 3 step into the 5 steps to actually doing it.

Many thanks
She’s definitely close.