Could use some advice

Mike & Amy

Couple
Nov 16, 2016
New York
This is my wife Amy

Amy (1).jpg Amy (2).jpg Amy (3).jpg Amy (4).jpg Amy (5).jpg

I need help convincing her to have sex with other men (friends, co-workers even strangers.) She has not had intercourse for almost a year due to my prostate surgery. She is young and deserves to be satisfied sexually other than orally or with a vibrator. I really would like her to enjoy sex again. Any advice on how to convince her?

I don't have to watch, I just want her to get fucked on a regular basis. She does know I posted the pictures. She is a bit of an exhibitionist, she don't mind being looked at, it's the physical part she is not to cool with. Are you married? Where do you live? Write us and lets talk, email is in the profile.

Reactions: davelb76
Well she must want it as u do .honesty and open talk of her feelings are most important.its not the act its dealing with it after the act that's going to be the challenge.

Reactions: Durazno10
I agree with the two comments above. Communication is key. I would like to add one thing. Instead of just letting her fuck some other guy why not do it as a 3-some, that way you still get to be with your wife during sex. If she likes foreplay, and what woman doesn’t, you can get her turned on by playing with her tits, sucking on them and licking her pussy. When it’s time for the other guy to fuck her you can still participate by kissing her and playing with her tits again. If you walk away from sex totally and push another guy at her she might get the wrong idea. Show her you are still her “MAN” and you will do what it takes to be part of her sexual pleasure. Just a thought.

Good luck,

~ Ann ~

Hi, this is Amy and I want to thank you all for your honest and open sharing of feelings with us. Your thoughts, comments and advice has put a new light on a somewhat not so bright problem. Letting Mike post my pictures so others can see me naked is in a small way kind of a sexual outlet. When we talked about me having sex with other men that didn't sound appealing to me. Knowing that men were looking at my pictures was allowing me to fantasize about it. In the mind is one thing, in the flesh is another. I said for better or worse (I'm lucky, I haven't seen the worst yet!!) Communication is key, as one of you said, but now it's moving in both directions instead of just one. I have to agree with my husband, I too am glad we found this site. I need to get my head fully wrapped around what Ann mentioned in her comment about a three-some. That just might be the answer. It does mean I will have intercourse with another man as Mike has been asking me to do but it also involves him in the sexual process. In my small narrow mind I see it as I could have sex with another man but I promised to only make love to my husband! I need to work on myself and think about this some more but without all your comments we would still be in the total dark with the back and forth conversation of the "surrogate" lover. Thanks to you all for caring enough to write us.

Amy :)

Sometimes the answer is right in front of us but we don't see it. We had a long serious talk and I'm willing to try a 3-some. I will admit I have to easy into it but I'm open to letting it happen. Thank you all for your great advice and caring. This kind people on this site were truly the answer to our problem. Other site we posted to most of the people were crude or vulgar. A summary of their answers was "Well, if he can't fuck you then you have to find a new cock to get the job done." You all seemed to put it much more delicately and that worked. Well, new it's time to figure out who will be our third. Thanks again, we'll keep you posted.

Amy & Mike

PS - I feel very safe here so here are a few pictures with my face in them. I hope you like the total me.
Amy (1).jpg Amy (2).jpg Amy (3).jpg

Thank you "Open" and thank you "Alfred". We are being very selective. I don't want someone who is looking just for a fling. We need someone who understands our situation and is willing to "work" with us. Alfred, as for being younger I'm not sure younger is better. I'm thinking a more mature man who has experienced some of the hardships life has to offer might be a better choice especially for our first time. Mike feels someone who is more our age who also knows our situation might be the best choice. I love the open discussion about this. There is no way we could talk to someone in the family about what we are deciding to do. The one great thing about all this is that me and Mike are doing things together again. We talk, we go out, we hold hands, I got my husband back and that is the best thing that came out of all this. Again, thank you all!

I'm glade to hear that you are back as one, that's how it's supost to work. I would be honored to help, but I do live in New Mexico. I'm sure you will find the right one for you. Please if you need to talk to some one about any thing I'm here.

You do sound like my wife when I first mentioned I'd like her to enjoy other men... shock would be an understatement !.
But I can honestly say, life is more fun, we have more fun together, we are very open and honest about it all, and we are an all round happier couple.
The thing is, after she's been with another man, we resort to the totally typical couple, doing what every other couples do, except we both have the naughty memories whizzing around our heads, which puts a smile on our faces.
It's like a naughty secret that bonds us .
I think the secret is to have the naughty fun, then move on when it's over, just get on with being normal , but with the added frill of knowing there will be a next time .

Sharedwife16, thanks for your comment. Before I try to answer you I need to ask you a question… what was the reason you asked your wife to have sex with, “enjoy” other men (as you put it)?

Reactions: sandy691196
Well
After 20 years of marriage, I did want some excitement.
I also want my wife to have fun, freedom, give her a gift that allowed her to enjoy that feeling and excitement you only get with someone new.
I also wanted her to feel really good about herself, have much confidence in her looks and body.
I guess I wanted us to be old one day, and have my wife thank me for all the memories .
I'm sure there are many more reasons, but these are the ones that spring to mind