Could use some advice

This is my wife Amy

View attachment 14960 View attachment 14961 View attachment 14962 View attachment 14963 View attachment 14964

I need help convincing her to have sex with other men (friends, co-workers even strangers.) She has not had intercourse for almost a year due to my prostate surgery. She is young and deserves to be satisfied sexually other than orally or with a vibrator. I really would like her to enjoy sex again. Any advice on how to convince her?
This is my wife Amy

View attachment 14960 View attachment 14961 View attachment 14962 View attachment 14963 View attachment 14964

I need help convincing her to have sex with other men (friends, co-workers even strangers.) She has not had intercourse for almost a year due to my prostate surgery. She is young and deserves to be satisfied sexually other than orally or with a vibrator. I really would like her to enjoy sex again. Any advice on how to convince her?
I also have the same prostate problem, had it out.
Ur lucky she does that for u with the posing and posting, that is really hot i think.
My wife is really sexy i want the same thing as you do..

Hi, this is Amy and I want to thank you all for your honest and open sharing of feelings with us. Your thoughts, comments and advice has put a new light on a somewhat not so bright problem. Letting Mike post my pictures so others can see me naked is in a small way kind of a sexual outlet. When we talked about me having sex with other men that didn't sound appealing to me. Knowing that men were looking at my pictures was allowing me to fantasize about it. In the mind is one thing, in the flesh is another. I said for better or worse (I'm lucky, I haven't seen the worst yet!!) Communication is key, as one of you said, but now it's moving in both directions instead of just one. I have to agree with my husband, I too am glad we found this site. I need to get my head fully wrapped around what Ann mentioned in her comment about a three-some. That just might be the answer. It does mean I will have intercourse with another man as Mike has been asking me to do but it also involves him in the sexual process. In my small narrow mind I see it as I could have sex with another man but I promised to only make love to my husband! I need to work on myself and think about this some more but without all your comments we would still be in the total dark with the back and forth conversation of the "surrogate" lover. Thanks to you all for caring enough to write us.

Amy :)
Thats soo awesome. Great luck to u both..

I think you are going about this in the right way. I have help a few couples through these hard times so look for a true helper not just some one that wants a quick peace of ass.Make it fun.

Reactions: Donbrown
Even before my cancer i wanted her to find a hottie to play with. I think because she is soo sexy and all the guys flirt with her, it really turns me on, always thinking about it, came close a couple of times.
What would be the best way to get her excited about it, in your opinion?. Bringing guys home?. She likes to talk about it when we are playing, but when nit playing she only jokes about it

Reactions: sandy691196
Whit out knowing more about her there is no way for me to know what to do to make her horny. I had one couple that if you could get the wife to laugh you could fuck her all night. If you have ... we can talk privet.

Goid luck to y'all.I would advise against co workers for sure,friends are even more of a gamble for reasons that are obvious.if it goes bad there always going to be there.I've been there done that.meet a new person or couple that share same interest and build from there don't rush it.the long term reward will be worth the wait upon finding that right someone.been swinging with my hubby for 34 years Lynn

Reactions: Donbrown
Goid luck to y'all.I would advise against co workers for sure,friends are even more of a gamble for reasons that are obvious.if it goes bad there always going to be there.I've been there done that.meet a new person or couple that share same interest and build from there don't rush it.the long term reward will be worth the wait upon finding that right someone.been swinging with my hubby for 34 years Lynn
Wow lynn ty soo much sweety, its very sexy to do this, appreciate your input, maybe u could talk me through it. Would more input more suggestions from you, because ura woman, it really means alot to me to hear from you. She's very sexy, luvs the guys. Always teasing them, she knows i luv it. One guy suggested a dating site for her, but thats too out there u know? Small town here 80,000.. Close to vancouver british columbia canada. Ty lynn soo much :)

Its so easy now days to hook up with people via the internet.I would suggest checking into swing clubs around your area if y'all drink a little or a lot of not at all its just go sit down and see what happens.

Ysll are a nice looking couple.I've been married for 36 years we have been swinging forc34 .its trial and error but it had been a wonderful journey.still is