Sep 28, 2021
Couple in their early thirties in Southern Ohio looking for a male 21-40 in relatively good shape 5’9”-as tall as he can be (wife likes tall ones) to come and play with my wife and eventually allow me to join in so we can both destroy her ;) Wife is a fucking bombshell. BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES. 5’5” 130 LBS 34B (they’re so fucking perky) 25 inch tiny little waist, and a nice little bubble butt that is perfect for tearing up. She is a fucking Firecracker and will try anything once. Yes yes I know I’m a lucky guy. We’ve been to OHARRAS in Columbus and loved it but we’re now wanting something a little more intimate and less risk of getting a DUI driving back home (we like to have fun) and perhaps it could be a multiple time thing

0F226E8B-FD59-4EBC-BF19-446311E847C4.jpeg05384860-C636-4058-9B93-2065EAA02328.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Couple in their early thirties in Southern Ohio looking for a male 21-40 in relatively good shape 5’9”-as tall as he can be (wife likes tall ones) to come and play with my wife and eventually allow me to join in so we can both destroy her ;) Wife is a fucking bombshell. BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES. 5’5” 130 LBS 34B (they’re so fucking perky) 25 inch tiny little waist, and a nice little bubble butt that is perfect for tearing up. She is a fucking Firecracker and will try anything once. Yes yes I know I’m a lucky guy. We’ve been to OHARRAS in Columbus and loved it but we’re now wanting something a little more intimate and less risk of getting a DUI driving back home (we like to have fun) and perhaps it could be a multiple time thingView attachment 608840View attachment 608839
Hi I m from India. Plz see my profile and get in touch with me

Couple in their early thirties in Southern Ohio looking for a male 21-40 in relatively good shape 5’9”-as tall as he can be (wife likes tall ones) to come and play with my wife and eventually allow me to join in so we can both destroy her ;) Wife is a fucking bombshell. BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES. 5’5” 130 LBS 34B (they’re so fucking perky) 25 inch tiny little waist, and a nice little bubble butt that is perfect for tearing up. She is a fucking Firecracker and will try anything once. Yes yes I know I’m a lucky guy. We’ve been to OHARRAS in Columbus and loved it but we’re now wanting something a little more intimate and less risk of getting a DUI driving back home (we like to have fun) and perhaps it could be a multiple time thingView attachment 608840View attachment 608839
Would luv to 👅 fuck her ass / pussy from behind

Couple in their early thirties in Southern Ohio looking for a male 21-40 in relatively good shape 5’9”-as tall as he can be (wife likes tall ones) to come and play with my wife and eventually allow me to join in so we can both destroy her ;) Wife is a fucking bombshell. BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES. 5’5” 130 LBS 34B (they’re so fucking perky) 25 inch tiny little waist, and a nice little bubble butt that is perfect for tearing up. She is a fucking Firecracker and will try anything once. Yes yes I know I’m a lucky guy. We’ve been to OHARRAS in Columbus and loved it but we’re now wanting something a little more intimate and less risk of getting a DUI driving back home (we like to have fun) and perhaps it could be a multiple time thing

View attachment 608840View attachment 608839
Absolutely perfect size!!! Incredible ass.

I need her too

You still looking I’m a female multiple squirting orgasm instructor I’m a ex college football player I’m into 3 sums and love teaching my techniques

Attachments

• 45CD3864-6E26-4B69-A2EF-BDD959C92E83.jpeg
    45CD3864-6E26-4B69-A2EF-BDD959C92E83.jpeg
    294.2 KB · Views: 64
  • C292C818-BC4B-4AAB-B85D-3B75C5B530A0.jpeg
    C292C818-BC4B-4AAB-B85D-3B75C5B530A0.jpeg
    465.9 KB · Views: 65

49 male kentucky. Hit me up. I can fill her up really good.

Attachments

• 20210921_211237.jpg
    20210921_211237.jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 73
find me on the app starts with k: j_jose123
I am very interested and looking for a long-term. Experienced, great hygiene and professional. 31 yo.

Reactions: Fayetteman
Couple in their early thirties in Southern Ohio looking for a male 21-40 in relatively good shape 5’9”-as tall as he can be (wife likes tall ones) to come and play with my wife and eventually allow me to join in so we can both destroy h20211103_031129.jpg20211103_031129.jpger ;) Wife is a fucking bombshell. BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES. 5’5” 130 LBS 34B (they’re so fucking perky) 25 inch tiny little waist, and a nice little bubble butt that is perfect for tearing up. She is a fucking Firecracker and will try anything once. Yes yes I know I’m a lucky guy. We’ve been to OHARRAS in Columbus and loved it but we’re now wanting something a little more intimate and less risk of getting a DUI driving back home (we like to have fun) and perhaps it could be a multiple time thing

Ky here 50. Hit me up. I'll fuck her good.

Hey did you find anyone yet

Reactions: Fayetteman