Couple Nuru Massage

My wife and I want to book erotic massage in NY area. I want to watch her get massage by hung male. We did this once before and it was so hot. Any advice on how to find someone to do this? Suggestions and Advice welcomed.
What all happened last time, would love to hear the details, especially if things ended up going up a notch.

Reactions: Newmusicman
Got her a massage in Vermont. She was nervous but the guy made her feel relaxed. She was laying down on bed with just black laced underwear. He massaged her very erotically and was rock hard. She was getting so wet when he put his fingers in her. She couldn’t take it anymore and started to suck his 9” inch cock. He put a magnum condom on and entered her slowly. The look on my wife’s face was so hot. I got to watch her pussy get stretched with that thick monster. After he was done with her I got my turn She was super wet and loose that I came so fast in her.
Fuck, that’s a hot story!! I don’t blame you for playing it safe with him using a condom, but omg, there is no better feeling than getting sloppy seconds after she’s full of fresh cum!