Couple Seeks Online Pen Pal For Wife

ThatFunCpl34u

Hello :)

We're new to the forums and a little bit new to this lifestyle. We've had 2 threesomes in our marriage: 1 with a man and 1 with a female. We're both 33 years old and have been married for the last 3 years, although we were together a few years before our marriage. We know each other inside and out (both in the bedroom and out) and we've discussed the possibility of having an online partner for her. Someone around our age that she can click with on a friendship level and a sexual one as well. We would love this to be ongoing and blossom into a relationship of sorts, not just a quick fling. Now, I'm not implying that I want you or her to develop serious feelings for each other, on the contrary, we do appreciate a man that knows boundaries and that we are a happily married couple looking for a someone that is happy enough to share my wife. Does this mean that I wouldn't hope for her to refer to her one day as your lover, or perhaps some level of boyfriend/girlfriend. No, be clear that I I wish for all that to happen.

In order for you to click, it would be nice for you to know a bit about her and maybe some stuff that you might have in common, so I'll tell you a bit about her.

Appearance: She's not a tall girl, standing at 5'5, but she is curvy, being a bbw. Her skin is pale and she has reddish hair that falls almost to her shoulders. Her lips are one of my favorite feature, as they're nice and full and feel amazing on my own lips or my cock. She has the creamiest 36c breast with pretty pink nipple, which she's not fond of, but I love them and think she has fantastic tits.

Personality: She's a bit of a nerd and not shy about admitting that.Her favorite movie is Ever After, and she loves TV shows like The Office, That 70's Show, Friends, etc. She is a Slytherin (and if you know what that means, more power to you). She's a very professional woman who acts so in public, but can be quite adventurous in the bedroom.

Likes/Dislikes: She loves attention. Loves being touched, kissed, held, and caressed. She also, when properly warmed, loves being fucked hard and will respond and match your level of attentiveness. She dislikes anything too rough like BDSM. She's not submissive and (I know it could be a deal breaker) she doesn't enjoy anal.

What we're looking for in YOU: Someone who shares her interest and can have a normal conversation with her along with bringing her to orgasm when you chat back and forth. It is very important that you be a nice person, which sounds cheesy, but the world is full of dicks and my wife deserves someone who respects her as a person and a lover.

As far as I go... well, we'd like to use a chat medium like DISCORD going forward. We can both be there at the same time (fulfilling my part of the fantasy) and if the gentleman would like me to participate by holding her open, guiding you in, cleaning you/her up, etc I can do that. Most of the time, you won't hear a peep out of me, unless it's obligatory.

So, if this is up your alley and you're hard thinking about my wife, please send us a message and we'll talk. Just a heads up, you'll be talking to me for screening before you get to my wife as I don't want to flood her with 100s of guys just being guys lol.

We're new to the forums and a little bit new to this lifestyle. We've had 2 threesomes in our marriage: 1 with a man and 1 with a female. We're both 33 years old and have been married for the last 3 years, although we were together a few years before our marriage. We know each other inside and out (both in the bedroom and out) and we've discussed the possibility of having an online partner for her. Someone around our age that she can click with on a friendship level and a sexual one as well. We would love this to be ongoing and blossom into a relationship of sorts, not just a quick fling. Now, I'm not implying that I want you or her to develop serious feelings for each other, on the contrary, we do appreciate a man that knows boundaries and that we are a happily married couple looking for a someone that is happy enough to share my wife. Does this mean that I wouldn't hope for her to refer to her one day as your lover, or perhaps some level of boyfriend/girlfriend. No, be clear that I I wish for all that to happen.

In order for you to click, it would be nice for you to know a bit about her and maybe some stuff that you might have in common, so I'll tell you a bit about her.

Appearance: She's not a tall girl, standing at 5'5, but she is curvy, being a bbw. Her skin is pale and she has reddish hair that falls almost to her shoulders. Her lips are one of my favorite feature, as they're nice and full and feel amazing on my own lips or my cock. She has the creamiest 36c breast with pretty pink nipple, which she's not fond of, but I love them and think she has fantastic tits.

Personality: She's a bit of a nerd and not shy about admitting that.Her favorite movie is Ever After, and she loves TV shows like The Office, That 70's Show, Friends, etc. She is a Slytherin (and if you know what that means, more power to you). She's a very professional woman who acts so in public, but can be quite adventurous in the bedroom.

Likes/Dislikes: She loves attention. Loves being touched, kissed, held, and caressed. She also, when properly warmed, loves being fucked hard and will respond and match your level of attentiveness. She dislikes anything too rough like BDSM. She's not submissive and (I know it could be a deal breaker) she doesn't enjoy anal.

What we're looking for in YOU: Someone who shares her interest and can have a normal conversation with her along with bringing her to orgasm when you chat back and forth. It is very important that you be a nice person, which sounds cheesy, but the world is full of dicks and my wife deserves someone who respects her as a person and a lover.

As far as I go... well, we'd like to use a chat medium like DISCORD going forward. We can both be there at the same time (fulfilling my part of the fantasy) and if the gentleman would like me to participate by holding her open, guiding you in, cleaning you/her up, etc I can do that. Most of the time, you won't hear a peep out of me, unless it's obligatory.

So, if this is up your alley and you're hard thinking about my wife, please send us a message and we'll talk. Just a heads up, you'll be talking to me for screening before you get to my wife as I don't want to flood her with 100s of guys just being guys lol.
LOVE TO CHAT ONLINE OFTEN

Reactions: latinoheat
I'm very mature man. I had some experience of cuck and some of bull. Di you want to share with me? Ilike to write and to read also. I'm from italy. At my age now i like to be voyeur and pretice dogging in beaches and woods. I will be very happy to correspond with you. Ciao.

Hi, I'm interested, I'm in Sydney, Australia, and I'm around 43yrs old, if interested pls reply,thanks,

Reactions: bunnyandtim

would love to chat with both of you and thats good that you screenus

Is it still open or you have got your guy?

Let's talk

Don't want to be disrespectful, so I will like for now. She sounds like a very solid person.

Reactions: bunnyandtim

Hello and pop in and say hey