Couples....if you really do cuckold or wife sharing or mfm....what is your age?

PART1 (late wife)
Couples....what is your age ? I was 73 she was 68
Have you hooked up with a bull? Additional guy ? Both but never called him a bull they were regulars
How old was-is he ? varied in age from mid 50s
One time thing? most men yes, regulars no
More than once? How often ? How many times ? Regulars could be several times a week but almost a hundred one timers
Also...do you just watch or take your turn? Both
the magic.jpg

PART2 (ladyfriend)
Couples....what is your age ? I'm 75 she's 73
Have you hooked up with a bull? Additional guy ? she has 4-5 men, myself & a 3-some guy that cycles avery 2 weeks or so - yes there are randoms
How old was-is he ? varies from late 30s to late 70s
One time thing? Not usually but the randoms generally are
More than once? How often ? How many times ? she has 4-5 men, myself & a 3-some guy that cycles avery 2 weeks or so
Also...do you just watch or take your turn? Thanks Both
vlcsnap-2023-10-11-06h44m51s468.png

Couples....what is your age ?
Have you hooked up with a bull? Additional guy ?
How old was-is he ?
One time thing?
More than once? How often ? How many times ?
Thanks
Early 50 here, many times with same guy. Once and 3 times with other guys.
Regular guy is 33, one time guy 45-ish, 3 time guy 50-ish
Also...do you just watch or take your turn? Thanks
We are now in our mid to late 50's but we started long ago in our 20's
Always have another man in the room. Sometimes it's an MMMF, one gangbang and one train many years ago.
Usually within an few years
Had regulars in the past now it's a one time thing
When we had regulars and couple of times a week, now every couple of months

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c
How old was-is he ?
One time thing?
Thanks
It's been mostly wife sharing for us, we have a regular guy but enjoy a occasional hook up too, i am talking to a guy who would be more a bull situation but don't know about wearing a cage.

• Love
How old was-is he ?
One time thing?
Thanks
We’re both early, almost mid 40’s.

My wife has hooked up with two bulls with a third on deck.

My wife has been with the one guy maybe 15 times. It’s a new thing relatively for us but they both have a quickie agreement due to proximity of our home and his work. He fucked her every day last week and he’s literally not in the house for more than 10 minutes. He’s 46.

The other guy is a few times. I don’t know his exact age but based on the history between both the guys they are about the same age.

I much prefer to watch. The first guy I referenced is a good friend in a stable relationship. He goes bareback and I enjoy fucking my wife after he’s come in her.

We’re both early, almost mid 40’s.

My wife has hooked up with two bulls with a third on deck.

My wife has been with the one guy maybe 15 times. It’s a new thing relatively for us but they both have a quickie agreement due to proximity of our home and his work. He fucked her every day last week and he’s literally not in the house for more than 10 minutes. He’s 46.

The other guy is a few times. I don’t know his exact age but based on the history between both the guys they are about the same age.

I much prefer to watch. The first guy I referenced is a good friend in a stable relationship. He goes bareback and I enjoy fucking my wife after he’s come in her.
We started very unplanned with the guy we see now. First time, hot tub, drinking, naked. He dud my wife over the back of the couch. Kissing, sucking, fuck too maybe 4 minutes start to finish. He did her, unloaded, we all looked each other like what just happened? He quickly left. Wife cried and apologized over and over. I didn't know what to thing. After her shower we had some good set then went to sleep. Great set for days after. We didn't talk about it/him at all. Aboit a mo th later we dud talk agreed it was a big mistake.
About 6 months later we had him over again, we all kinda knew what was going on. Same deal, drinks, hot tub then some real kissing. He did her in the livingroom while I watch, he left right after. Good sex for us after.
We got more comfy each time, they'd mess around, I'd watch. One night he stayed while I did her after, he went again then left. Now we always do her twice each sometimes more. We're comfy together, we relax and have fun. He's younger than us, 33, skinny need type guy. Wife absolutely loves sex with him.
We dud hook up out of town once, he was a hot guy our age but it didn't go well, he was too aggressive.
Different guy local, our age. 3 times with him. I liked the guy, they looked good together but wife wasn't into him.
Original guy, many many times with him most always at our home.
Yes...I enjoy fucking mine after he's done, she's super turned on for me after him.
We are mid 50s, very normal people, you'd never guess we're into this.

I am 32 and my wife is 28.

We regularly play, generally I am locked in chastity for around 6 months at a time and she has 1-2 regular guys in that time. Generally between 30-35 as that’s where she is most comfortable.

We have it ongoing for the length of the chastity, originally it was a week, then a month and now we are up to 6 month lock up, up to a year

I never take a turn, I always clean up the cream pie though

M -46 F 42
Several

How old was-is he ?
Current one is 51
One time thing?
Long term
She's been with 4 men since we began the lifestyle. 1 female.
With her current man it's at least 3 times.a.month.

• Love
Both late 60`s she always checking out attractive older males in good shape
I'd think ur wife needs a much younger cocksman to cause her to go "fuck crazy" bare naked and deep seeded.. mature wife's are the most rewarding fucks,ever,,.when the get a sizable skilled naked cock up inside her yearning and most time needy married treasured pussy, imho