Couples....if you really do cuckold or wife sharing or mfm....what is your age?

Couples....what is your age ?
M -46 F 42
Have you hooked up with a bull? Additional guy ?
Several

How old was-is he ?
Current one is 51
One time thing?
Long term
More than once? How often ? How many times ?
She's been with 4 men since we began the lifestyle. 1 female.
With her current man it's at least 3 times.a.month.
Not far from you, would love to chat more if you'd like?

I am curently 53 and husband is 59. Back in my 40's i used to be in the swinging scene and had several gang bangs with groups of men. Don't know the count. Mostly during that time i would be one on one with males. Currently we are stag and vixen and almost always its just one other male involved. Normally my husband watches to start but will join in for MFM or wait and get sloppy seconds. We can usually go 2 rounds with both men cumming in me twice.

I am currently 53 and husband is 59. Back in my 40's i used to be in the swinging scene and had several gang bangs with groups of men. Don't know the count. Mostly during that time i would be one on one with males. Currently we are stag and vixen and almost always its just one other male involved. Normally my husband watches to start but will join in for MFM or wait and get sloppy seconds. We can usually go 2 rounds with both men Cumming in me twice.

Reactions: toolman2c
Im 40 shes 33. Here's our bed with 3 different partners on her... a 42y Cabo Verde a 63y from Germany and a 51, muscular from Switzerland. Witch one you like to see over her better?
her being Blacked excites me most, I guess it's command for older husbands from the deep southeast USA. it's still Taboo here, but many of our wife's secretly take BBC bare naked, knowing a black man never ever pulls out of a white wife..both he and her have a mission to temp her ovaries..

Reactions: Elja1 and Duber
her being Blacked excites me most, I guess it's command for older husbands from the deep southeast USA. it's still Taboo here, but many of our wife's secretly take BBC bare naked, knowing a black man never ever pulls out of a white wife..both he and her have a mission to temp her ovaries..
Love to see a picture of her

It's been mostly wife sharing for us, we have a regular guy but enjoy a occasional hook up too, i am talking to a guy who would be more a bull situation but don't know about wearing a cage.
careful what u wish for, once caged u will if in the as time goes on you will be denied her pussy and be unplanned pussy free soon, I have no personal experience at all,, but search and read. are for ready to just lick her cum filled pussy as she holds ur cage and teases you?.

Reactions: Bat boy
careful what u wish for, once caged u will if in the as time goes on you will be denied her pussy and be unplanned pussy free soon, I have no personal experience at all,, but search and read. are for ready to just lick her cum filled pussy as she holds ur cage and teases you?.
Yes, I agree be careful about what you wish for as I am now caged all the time and only get to eat her cum filled pussy and ass and she has turned me more fem always wear panties and a bra as an example. But it turns out that I enjoy this more than I ever thought, but again this could be the result that happens to you just saying!

Im 40 shes 33. Here's our bed with 3 different partners on her... a 42y Cabo Verde a 63y from Germany and a 51, muscular from Switzerland. Witch one you like to see over her better?
If u could put them 1, 2, 3
Who's top 1 fucker ?

Yes, I agree be careful about what you wish for as I am now caged all the time and only get to eat her cum filled pussy and ass and she has turned me more fem always wear panties and a bra as an example. But it turns out that I enjoy this more than I ever thought, but again this could be the result that happens to you just saying!
well, if it happens she deserves it for sure, I have secretly fucked several friends wife's back thru years, always bare naked up inside her, I never ever pull out of another man's wife,. they seem to always want my cum deep up inside for the ultimate thrill of cheating,.

well, if it happens she deserves it for sure, I have secretly fucked several friends wife's back thru years, always bare naked up inside her, I never ever pull out of another man's wife,. they seem to always want my cum deep up inside for the ultimate thrill of cheating,.
Am pretty sur u made lot of wives pregnant

Normally my husband watches to start but will join in for MFM or wait and get sloppy seconds. We can usually go 2 rounds with both men cumming in me twice.
We roll the same way. I watch sometimes till he finishes, sometimes we swap a few times till one of us cums then other guy goes till he's done. We relax for a few chatting and kissing till one of us is hard again, usually him. 2nd round we swap back and forth a lot till him and I have cum again. Wife gets really turned on. They go downstairs for one more round without me befor he leaves. It's a fun time.