Covered vs bareback question

If you're comfortable with pregnancy risk, then go for it. The pullout method has been proven to not be effective, so just keep that in mind. I'm all for bareback as long as tests are done and everyone is fine with it. In fact I prefer it, and I would absolutely love to get a Hotwife pregnant someday.

Reactions: Romey and AstaSilva
have to weigh risk vs fun. Nothing better then seeing a guy cum inside your partner knowing what he is feeling so if pregnancy is something you 2 are worried about get her on birth control and fast....other wise enjoy the fun. Pulling out isn't all that effective and the longer he waits to do it the more sperm are getting into her.

Think of the worst and evaluate. What if she gets pregnant? Are you gonna give her abortion pills? Those pills are too bad for her health. If you're ok with having bull's baby than go for it. Otherwise birth control is the choice. Risk is fun I get it, but you don't need to risk 2 people's lives and health (baby and wife) just because it is exciting for you.

Reactions: mipete
I dont know if this helps or not but with my ex's it was always bareback, but they played at the time of the month when they couldn't get pregnant. It worked, except for my exwife when she got super horny and was fucking when she should have been ducking and got caught 3 times lol. I have 3 sons now all looking different to me

My girlfriend has two regulars for sometime now. At first she used protection but now fucks them only bareback. The paradox is that they both fuck other girls often (she is a bit jealous they do it lol) but she just trust's them to keep her safe.
She is not on the pill and used morning after pill a few times, never because of me though, I always need to pull out well before I'm ready to cum

We have always gone bare and she's not on birth control. We are fine with whatever happens and won't hit the man up for money. Race isn't an issue, since she's black, and I'm white/Asian, so whatever the kids look like, nobody will notice.

We have always gone bare and she's not on birth control. We are fine with whatever happens and won't hit the man up for money. Race isn't an issue, since she's black, and I'm white/Asian, so whatever the kids look like, nobody will notice.
Its how we keep the gene pool and genetics healthy! Breed!

Reactions: cuckcoupleuk
We both prefer that her men cum in her pussy.
Must be STD blood tested, she can’t get pregnant now. So good to feast on her cum filled pussy and see the other mans cum flow in and out of her. She orgasms with her men. She loves the feel of their throbbing cock and warm wet cum. Here is a pic of her Bulls cum flowing out of her pussy.
FCD370A4-2972-43AB-9BB6-FEBC617C118C.jpegFCD370A4-2972-43AB-9BB6-FEBC617C118C.jpeg

Last edited: