Covered vs bareback question

My wife has always gone bare. After I agreed to let her try hotwifing, we discussed the various ways we might do it - me watching, her playing alone. etc. When we decided she would start by playing alone, she told me "You do know I'm always going bare, don't you?" I guess I was a little surprised and she said "If I'm going to fuck other guys then I may as well go all the way and let them cum in me, right?" I said yes, I guess so. She smiled and said "I knew you'd see it my way." Like she said, she has always gone bare, even if she does her FBs friends. You can't clean a used pussy if he doesn't go bare!

Definitely Bare. I love seeing thisView attachment 373916
this is what i like about it..I get this white thing too. I always have this white fussy fountain even after sessions like while peeing in morning and even I felt all wet in meetings. The leaky white thing doesn’t go once I have been done properly. Need to consult my GP

==========
Lots of Luv and your own Naughty Cum Queen!! Love Desi 💦 👉HotwifeJaaz
Simply say ur desire and comments for more!!!
TO INDEX

291.gif

Reactions: Sigp220
this is what i like about it..I get this white thing too. I always have this white fussy fountain even after sessions like while peeing in morning and even I felt all wet in meetings. The leaky white thing doesn’t go once I have been done properly. Need to consult my GP

==========
TO INDEX

291.gif

==========
TO INDEX

291.gif
Thanks Sam 💋💋💋

Both bare and condom. In many cases in swinger clubs I start condom and most of the times I don’t cream it as I love the dry friction of my cock against the inner walls so it happens that it broke 50 bare 50 condom :cool::) or the most recent case I was fucking a hot wife anal with a condom that She gave me because she was worried of allergy.While I was drilling her rosebud missionary and her cuckold was standing to her head and admiring the scene , I was In, out, in, out I came and the condom remainded Unbroken stucked inside her hot rectum. She put alomost her 4 fingers as a fist to take ou . I told both sorry My cock wasn’t used to your condom type;) they answered it was ok I knew the way I fucked her triumphed over anything bare not bare no question:p:p

That's the bottom line. Bare is always better but even with a condom you want her to remember how good it was and want you in her again real soon.

My wife has always gone bare. After I agreed to let her try hotwifing, we discussed the various ways we might do it - me watching, her playing alone. etc. When we decided she would start by playing alone, she told me "You do know I'm always going bare, don't you?" I guess I was a little surprised and she said "If I'm going to fuck other guys then I may as well go all the way and let them cum in me, right?" I said yes, I guess so. She smiled and said "I knew you'd see it my way." Like she said, she has always gone bare, even if she does her FBs friends. You can't clean a used pussy if he doesn't go bare!
And with that said... Your Wife can PM me any day! lol