Covered vs bareback question

One trick both my exs and my wife use is to make them cum first with foreplay my exwife started this so that the guy would last longer but also on the second cuming it was easier to pull out. Worked with my exgf and works now with my wife. Also helps if your partner likes the taste of cum

My wife has certainly had one-night-stands with strangers, but most of the men who have fucked her most regularly during our marriage are married friends of ours...guys we know in our everyday life. None of them came on to Kate or tried to get her into bed. They only responded to her flirting with them and seducing them. We are pretty confident that most of them only have sex with their wife and Kate. Kate feels pretty comfortable letting them fuck Kate bare and cum in her.
Very similar here. It's Stacey's decision. Always bare when with her long time lover and depends on her mood with the others. We're cautious but not to the point where we're paranoid.

I'm going back to the 1870s where birth control was illegal, whose coming...?
back to the future adventure GIF

My sexy wife requires condoms for almost all play. If you become a trusted regular and aren't playing the field, she has let a few guys fuck her bare and cum inside. Getting to slide inside her after her pussy has been filled with her lovers cum is my absolute favorite but it only happened once and even then it was at least an hour after her lover filled her up. I would love the opportunity to be present when her lover fills her up and get to jump right in while his seed is still pouring out. I imagine it would be super warm, wet and slick! Someday!

We are still in the planing stage of our journey but my wife conceeded last night that she wants to have guys bareback her (and she would actually prefer it). I'm not into the idea of cleaning up, but I'd love to see her pussy and arsehole dripping with strangers cum.
what about a frenchie?

My sexy wife requires condoms for almost all play. If you become a trusted regular and aren't playing the field, she has let a few guys fuck her bare and cum inside. Getting to slide inside her after her pussy has been filled with her lovers cum is my absolute favorite but it only happened once and even then it was at least an hour after her lover filled her up. I would love the opportunity to be present when her lover fills her up and get to jump right in while his seed is still pouring out. I imagine it would be super warm, wet and slick! Someday!
The feeling is absolutely amazing!! I love sloppy seconds and how her pussy looks right after a guy cums in her! Her pussy is gaped open, cum slowly leaking out, and then as I start to enter her, HOLY FUCK.. The sound and feeling of the other guys cum being pushed in deeper, and then again as it’s being squeezed out as I so easily glide into her well used, warm, slippery, cum filled pussy!! I rarely last longer than maybe a few minutes before I’m filling her pussy up with even more cum!! That look on her face of how sexually fulfilled she is and that beaming smile she’s wearing. A confident smile, like a proud look of knowing that she just satisfied two guys! I love looking at her pussy while I slowly pull out, admiring the beautiful mess the three of us just made! Her now used pussy is red and swollen, full of cum and dripping out! The way is should be!! Good luck!

The feeling is absolutely amazing!! I love sloppy seconds and how her pussy looks right after a guy cums in her! Her pussy is gaped open, cum slowly leaking out, and then as I start to enter her, HOLY FUCK.. The sound and feeling of the other guys cum being pushed in deeper, and then again as it’s being squeezed out as I so easily glide into her well used, warm, slippery, cum filled pussy!! I rarely last longer than maybe a few minutes before I’m filling her pussy up with even more cum!! That look on her face of how sexually fulfilled she is and that beaming smile she’s wearing. A confident smile, like a proud look of knowing that she just satisfied two guys! I love looking at her pussy while I slowly pull out, admiring the beautiful mess the three of us just made! Her now used pussy is red and swollen, full of cum and dripping out! The way is should be!! Good luck!
Well said!

Well said!
just did this around an hour ago, much longer and thicker guy and he came what seemed to be a quart!! The look on her face as he came inside her was like nothing else and the look of her pussy with his cum flowing back out was second to none. Licked up what I could then fucked her myself, the feeling is unlike anything one could ever feel. The best part was when he got her on her belly forcing himself deep inside her and she had to have him slow down saying "it's just longer then what I am used to......priceless!

I have been sharing my gf for about a year now and having a great time. We have two regular guys she plays with, recently she’s went unprotected with one. Of course it was super sexy but she isn’t on birth control. We’ve never had a scare and he is good at pulling out, but how do you guys evaluate this situation?
Were u present? Did u get sloppy seconds?