Covered vs bareback question

My wife does bareback only since she is past her time to get pregnant. I still remember the first time with a guy she was steady with when we asked him to cum in her. He took video on his phone and sent it to me if cum running out of her! It was amazing!! Another friend sent pics of his cum running out and I love eating her pussy out right after. My wife always asks if I can taste him!! Love that!!

My wife does bareback only since she is past her time to get pregnant. I still remember the first time with a guy she was steady with when we asked him to cum in her. He took video on his phone and sent it to me if cum running out of her! It was amazing!! Another friend sent pics of his cum running out and I love eating her pussy out right after. My wife always asks if I can taste him!! Love that!!
My husband thoroughly enjoys his clean up role. As soon as my bulls pulls out he's right there for his creampie. We've done it so many
times it's just second nature now.

I have been sharing my gf for about a year now and having a great time. We have two regular guys she plays with, recently she’s went unprotected with one. Of course it was super sexy but she isn’t on birth control. We’ve never had a scare and he is good at pulling out, but how do you guys evaluate this situation?
I never played with a couple who I am not confident enough with (taking the proper steps) to fully enjoy the female without worry.

Think of the worst and evaluate. What if she gets pregnant? Are you gonna give her abortion pills? Those pills are too bad for her health. If you're ok with having bull's baby than go for it. Otherwise birth control is the choice. Risk is fun I get it, but you don't need to risk 2 people's lives and health (baby and wife) just because it is exciting for you.
Well said.