Covered vs bareback question

I know I’m not the only guy on here that does this, but for me it’s always with a condom on. My wife usually only has one or two friends at a time and typically goes bare, I can only count on my hand how seldom a condom is used with her partners. It’s a choice we both made early on, since I don’t take part in the sex between her and her partner; I get to enjoy her used holes afterwards and or cleanup duty, which has turned into something I really enjoy doing! Win-win in my books!

Reactions: Bowlerlb
I have only been bareback since I got pregnant at 15 with my brother and all his mates , I got pregnant again at 17 and again at 19 and I was pregnant again when I got married but not to hubby, and throughout all my married life I had 5 more and 7 miscarriages , hubby never got to make me pregnant as he has only tried to have sex with me once and failed miserably.

My wife has always been covered with me and bare with her dates.
Clearly she likes to feel her dates cum inside her and know she carries their seed, and is not concerned about STD issues. With you is is also not an STD issue but a case of not rating your semen. Does she have you clean up after her dates have filled her.