Covered vs bareback question

Always bare with regular lovers. Except if I have a bad impression, it is up to random lovers I meet during business trips or holidays to use condoms or not. But most of the time they prefer to go bare or even don't ask. I feel to be a real woman when I feel a bare cock inside me and then feel the warm sperm of my lover invading my pussy. Then I got tested regularly and so far never had to face major issue. And as I am lucky to have a very regular cycle, I managed to never get pregnant despite no being on BC.

Last edited:
Except if I have a bad impression, it is up to my lovers to use condoms or not, also with strangers I meet during business trips or holidays. But most of the time they prefer to go bare or even don't ask. Then I got tested regularly and so far never had to face major issue.
I feel to be a real woman when I feel a bare cock inside me and then feel the warm sperm of my lover invading my pussy
Couldn't agree more - that intense moment you feel a guy cumming inside you, sometimes feeling it shooting with some force, other times just feeling his warm cum spreading inside you and then the sensation of it dripping out - yum. And of course the turn on for hubby too seeing me getting filled by other men.

Always bare with regular lovers. Except if I have a bad impression, it is up to random lovers I meet during business trips or holidays to use condoms or not. But most of the time they prefer to go bare or even don't ask. I feel to be a real woman when I feel a bare cock inside me and then feel the warm sperm of my lover invading my pussy. Then I got tested regularly and so far never had to face major issue. And as I am lucky to have a very regular cycle, I managed to never get pregnant despite no being on BC.
Are you a real woman?

Rhonda and I are trying to decide over this? We are intoxicated by the thought of a bull barebacking her little Mexican pussy, but she is still very fertile and so there is risk that she will be bred!!
What do you guys think we should do? Advice?
Below are some pictures of her.....
Well it is 2021 so you might figure out that there are lots more birth control options that are far more effective than condoms anyways.

Always bare for me even with strangers unless they insisted on a condom which has been rare. I know it's risky but luckily I've never had any problems and letting a guy I've just met cum inside me makes me feel so deliciously slutty. Always with contraception before the menopause and now I don't need it. Don't do this quite so much these days as more of my play has been with regulars. I do get regularly tested - well not in the last year as there's been no play due to covid - as while we are prepared to take the risk, it is reassuring to know alls ok and I'd hate to pass on anything nasty.

My wife mostly fucks married guys so even with married guys she has just met she want them bare. Kate is like you and letting a total stranger cum in her makes her feel really slutty and she loves that feeling. Kate has always been on birth control but had she become pregnant we would have had absolutely no idea who the father was or whether he was black or white.

Couldn't agree more - that intense moment you feel a guy cumming inside you, sometimes feeling it shooting with some force, other times just feeling his warm cum spreading inside you and then the sensation of it dripping out - yum. And of course the turn on for hubby too seeing me getting filled by other men.

Probably the hottest thing about watching other guys with my wife is seeing them cum in her.

My wife mostly fucks married guys so even with married guys she has just met she want them bare. Kate is like you and letting a total stranger cum in her makes her feel really slutty and she loves that feeling. Kate has always been on birth control but had she become pregnant we would have had absolutely no idea who the father was or whether he was black or white.
Couldn't agree more - being slutty is a big part of the turn on for me. Also I had a very responsible, stressful job before I retired so it was wonderful to be able totally let go and be a submissive little slut for dom guys to use. That in itself was and is very liberating and condoms would have no place in that dynamic. Just like Kate I was always on birth control before the menopause and like her, if I had become pregnant I'd have had no clue if the father had been black or white. Kate sounds like a girl after my own heart xx