Covered vs bareback question

My wife has always been covered with me and bare with her dates.
Clearly she likes to feel her dates cum inside her and know she carries their seed, and is not concerned about STD issues. With you is is also not an STD issue but a case of not rating your semen. Does she have you clean up after her dates have filled her.

The whole reason for her hotwifing is to get more cum than I can provide, I'm good for one or two loads in a night. Shes such a cumslut she needs more!
We only started having her fuck other guys while she was pregnant in December so no risk of pregnancy while shes already swollen with my seed. We had her guys get full bloodwork proof before playing as well.
Shes had the baby in January and were on a break until we get adjusted to having the new baby. Were trying go figure out how we will continue having her play now, either get her tubes tied or have her be an anal only slut. We are not going to risk pregnancy from another man.
We both love having her cunt full of cum, I love the sloppy seconds and licking a creampie while she tells me about her night.

Bare is our favorite. Though for oral, she will not use condoms at all, hates the taste and feel.

We probably need to count our selves lucky because she has gone bare with guys who were really strangers.

Always been on birth control and now she cannot get pregnant.

Bare is our favorite. Though for oral, she will not use condoms at all, hates the taste and feel.

We probably need to count our selves lucky because she has gone bare with guys who were really strangers.

Always been on birth control and now she cannot get pregnant.
Same thing here too. Very lucky and she too has been with a lot of strangers or guys she, or we, barely even knew. She was always on BC until she ended up needing a hysterectomy, after that, things went pretty wild for us, knowing she couldn’t get pregnant!

Bare only but I am always getting checked and make my frequents get checked as well. I get the safe sex aspect but I love feeling the veins of my bulls big cock ravishing my holes. But there is not a better feeling than having your big cocked bull come fuck you crazy while hubby watches helplessly as he does what is told from me or the bull. Then getting that big heavy load in your holes is such a turn on knowing you got the sperm of another man living inside you. Of course if hubby is good he gets to clean up.

Always bare for me even with strangers unless they insisted on a condom which has been rare. I know it's risky but luckily I've never had any problems and letting a guy I've just met cum inside me makes me feel so deliciously slutty. Always with contraception before the menopause and now I don't need it. Don't do this quite so much these days as more of my play has been with regulars. I do get regularly tested - well not in the last year as there's been no play due to covid - as while we are prepared to take the risk, it is reassuring to know alls ok and I'd hate to pass on anything nasty.