Covered vs bareback question

My wife mostly fucks married guys so even with married guys she has just met she want them bare. Kate is like you and letting a total stranger cum in her makes her feel really slutty and she loves that feeling. Kate has always been on birth control but had she become pregnant we would have had absolutely no idea who the father was or whether he was black or white.
Mary and I agree on how hot it is to let a stranger cum in her. Even better knowing there are men out there whose name she never got that have cum in her or she has swallowed.

Mary and I agree on how hot it is to let a stranger cum in her. Even better knowing there are men out there whose name she never got that have cum in her or she has swallowed.
Kate is the same way. I tease her about the fact that she could not pick a lot of guys who have fucked her out of a Police line-up, and I cannot remember the number of times she has asked me if I remember the name of the guy I watched fuck her the night before.

One night Kate and I were at our favorite dance club. It was a place where Kate picked up guys when she was alone and where we picked up guys when we were out together. A guy came over to us and said hello and chatted for a few minutes. When he walked away Kate asked if we knew him. About a year before that we took the guy home with us and he fucked Kate. She had no idea who he was. It probably would have hurt his feelings if he knew Kate did not even remember him.

Kate is the same way. I tease her about the fact that she could not pick a lot of guys who have fucked her out of a Police line-up, and I cannot remember the number of times she has asked me if I remember the name of the guy I watched fuck her the night before.

One night Kate and I were at our favorite dance club. It was a place where Kate picked up guys when she was alone and where we picked up guys when we were out together. A guy came over to us and said hello and chatted for a few minutes. When he walked away Kate asked if we knew him. About a year before that we took the guy home with us and he fucked Kate. She had no idea who he was. It probably would have hurt his feelings if he knew Kate did not even remember him.
Yeah there are those whose faces and names have been forgotten , and those whose names were never gotten.

I remember the first time she came home with a complete anonymous strangers cum in her. She was late getting home from work, when asked what kept her she lifted her dress to show me a dripping pussy. When I asked whose it was, she shrugged abd said some guy who I blew and fucked in the parking garage after work, he never said his name....

God that scenario right there would have made me cum my pants….

Erik

Reactions: robandkate
I am disease free and always fuck bareback because now I take preP which prevents any sexually transmitted diseases. Plus the fact with me having a 12x8 inch horse cock, very seldom can I find a condom that actually fits and/or will stay on. Plus all the pussies love my deep big thick natural ridges on my cock. It gets them to creaming really before I get all the way inside them. Your wife is hot and now I am harder than a fucking rock. Here I am in action this morning. Text me, 785 380 8883 or bi.dom@icloud.com. Erik. Looking also to host anytime, single or couples...
What a cock!

Yeah there are those whose faces and names have been forgotten , and those whose names were never gotten.

I remember the first time she came home with a complete anonymous strangers cum in her. She was late getting home from work, when asked what kept her she lifted her dress to show me a dripping pussy. When I asked whose it was, she shrugged abd said some guy who I blew and fucked in the parking garage after work, he never said his name....

That is hot.

I love knowing that there are numerous men (we have been doing this a long time) in our city who have fucked my wife and I have no idea who they are but I have licked their cum out of my wife.

God that scenario right there would have made me cum my pants….

Erik
That was a hot situation. My wife Kate is a somewhat normal suburban wife and mom. She loves to fuck and I encourage her. Kate has had a lot of one-night-stands during our marriage but she has also had long-term sexual relationships with other guys, many of whom I have never met.

We have a special 'code' for when we encounter someone who is fucking or who has fucked Kate. She introduces guys who have fucked her as her 'good friend'. That way I know when I am meeting someone who has fucked my wife and whose cum I have tasted.

We were at calling hours at a funeral home for the parent of one of my high school friends. A friend I had only seen a couple of times since high school saw me and he came over to chat. I introduced him to my wife. After he walked away Kate told me that she has been having sex with him. She told me they had been together four or five times recently.

I really admired my buddy's composure in that situation. He acted as though he had never seen Kate in his life. He and Kate continued to fuck for about a year. I always wondered if fucking Kate was hotter for him after he realized that he knew her husband. I thought it was hot eating the cum of an old high school friend after he fucked my wife.

Rob

What a cock!
"I am disease free and always fuck bareback because now I take preP which prevents any sexually transmitted diseases"

For the record

"PrEP does not protect anyone from other STDs, such as chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, or syphilis. It is also recommended that you continue to use condoms during sexual intercourse while on PrEP to provide the highest amount of protection from HIV transmission and STD/STI prevention."

Last edited:
Reactions: Kev627