Covered vs bareback question

He promise he will pull out before he cums and then all of sudden it`s to late pumping his cum in her and nothing either one can do about it
Are you objecting? If it were me, I wouldn’t be making such a promise. In fact, I’m very vocal about making sure cuck gets a good view of his wife accepting every pulsing shot of cum inside her. I’m told my throbbing shaft unloading is very pronounced.

Always bare for me. I am on birth control pills and they are working very well. Besides No man carries around 4-6 condoms for using in a slut like me. Besides hubby likes eating and fucking me after others.
You make it sound like I wouldn’t empty load after load of sperm deep inside you if you weren’t on birth control. As far as I am concerned, that’s extra incentive for husband to get every drop of cum back out of you.
Besides, you’re hot as fuck. I wouldn’t mind bragging about you growing my seed.

Reactions: Kristin
You make it sound like I wouldn’t empty load after load of sperm deep inside you if you weren’t on birth control. As far as I am concerned, that’s extra incentive for husband to get every drop of cum back out of you.
Besides, you’re hot as fuck. I wouldn’t mind bragging about you growing my seed.
I think that you and I will get along great! I love my pussy and aass filled with cum. Hubby knows and encourages me to have sex with many others. He loves eating me after others when he comes home at night finding me well fucked. Ilove my bushy mons soaked with wet cum, and better when the hair have dried becoming crusty for him to feel, lick adn ask me about my recent lovers..

When I tell teh guy who is fucking that I am not on bc pills he will fuck me faster... It is a tease so I rarely say that because I want the guy to last longer for a longer fuck in me.

Reactions: Romey
When I tell teh guy who is fucking that I am not on bc pills he will fuck me faster... It is a tease so I rarely say that because I want the guy to last longer for a longer fuck in me.
Now if you were to say that to me, I would fuck you harder and deeper. But definitely not faster. I would telling you how even my balls will be inside you as I empty my seed in that cunt.
Your husband wouldn’t be able to get his tongue deep enough to get to my cum.

Reactions: Kristin