Covered vs bareback question

Now if you were to say that to me, I would fuck you harder and deeper. But definitely not faster. I would telling you how even my balls will be inside you as I empty my seed in that cunt.
Your husband wouldn’t be able to get his tongue deep enough to get to my cum.
Blast your seed deep into me for it to ozz out of me slowly during the day and that night. I love your confidence. are u close to northern va?? mwf 28 swinger of 7 years. I can play during teh day and of course any night.

I think that you and I will get along great! I love my pussy and aass filled with cum. Hubby knows and encourages me to have sex with many others. He loves eating me after others when he comes home at night finding me well fucked. Ilove my bushy mons soaked with wet cum, and better when the hair have dried becoming crusty for him to feel, lick adn ask me about my recent lovers..
Blast your seed deep into me for it to ozz out of me slowly during the day and that night. I love your confidence. are u close to northern va?? mwf 28 swinger of 7 years. I can play during teh day and of course any night.
I am in the Florida Keys. I’m enjoying fantasy fest at the moment. Come on down

I am so glad you agree.
Hubby and I learned long time ago that cuys and couples that want to go to a club first before swinging are not interested in fucking. They also have shallow lives adn too much time on thier hands and are trying to avoid sex... They are players and want only drama..

Hubby and I learned long time ago that cuys and couples that want to go to a club first before swinging are not interested in fucking. They also have shallow lives adn too much time on thier hands and are trying to avoid sex... They are players and want only drama..
That’s a really good observation

The number of times hubby and I have met with couples for a drink or coffee adn they express desires to become friends first before having sex is a hoax. They are not interested adn were trying to jerk us around and kkeep us hopng to fuck.. No much drama!

The number of times hubby and I have met with couples for a drink or coffee adn they express desires to become friends first before having sex is a hoax. They are not interested adn were trying to jerk us around and kkeep us hopng to fuck.. No much drama!
That is the exact reason I prefer meeting in private to begin with. We all know we are getting together to get laid. We can become friends later, but there’s something extra sexy meeting another man’s wife and immediately pinning her up against the wall, our tongues meeting as our hands say hello to the others body. Especially if hubby is watching

I want my lover to leave his loads in me for my hubby to see, taste adn feel that night.
And I would love your love your birth control to fail or you to be off it intentionally. Every so often telling your husband who is trying to clean up my cum, “No baby, you missed a spot “

U and urs think like adn act like we act when meeting a couple or someone for first time. Pin me against wall, lift up my dress, finger my pussy adn unzip ur self I will help u guide it into my pussy while we are kissing... U and I wil fuck against teh wall in front of our spouses. Your wife will love his larger cock

U and urs think like adn act like we act when meeting a couple or someone for first time. Pin me against wall, lift up my dress, finger my pussy adn unzip ur self I will help u guide it into my pussy while we are kissing... U and I wil fuck against teh wall in front of our spouses. Your wife will love his larger cock
Sadly, my wife does not play. She knows I do and is okay with that. But she has had some issues long in her past that makes a sexual relationship not a good thing.

Reactions: Kristin
Ur knownledge of how to start out when meeting a couple are most correct... ask the woman to stand againt the wall and u proceed to finger adn fuck and kiss her... Will tell u if she /they are seiour on swinging.swapping spouses

Ur knownledge of how to start out when meeting a couple are most correct... ask the woman to stand againt the wall and u proceed to finger adn fuck and kiss her... Will tell u if she /they are seiour on swinging.swapping spouses.
Yes it does. It’s also why I ask her to be dressed as instructed for our first meeting. You would be surprised how many wives had no idea until I have shown up. Or how many times a guy will make an excuse as to why his is not there at all and expect me to stay anyway

Reactions: Kristin
How will you instruct me how to dress??? i perfer a dress for u to finger me adn to fuck me so easy to do against a wall or over a sofa. I think of teh dozens of men adn couples with whom we met starting out who only wanted to jerk us around.... was wasted time.
I love your style

Yes it does. It’s also why I ask her to be dressed as instructed for our first meeting. You would be surprised how many wives had no idea until I have shown up. Or how many times a guy will make an excuse as to why his is not there at all and expect me to stay anyway
So many guys made excuses about why she was not there....

Does she ask u to take a shower when u return home from an affair and u go to bed with her?
I automatically take a shower before going to bed. She was raped repeatedly by family members for years in her preteens. The ptsd is pretty bad.
How will you instruct me how to dress??? i perfer a dress for u to finger me adn to fuck me so easy to do against a wall or over a sofa. I think of teh dozens of men adn couples with whom we met starting out who only wanted to jerk us around.... was wasted time.
I love your style
Your dress or blouse MUST be fully unbuttoned but not off. No bra. This is so I know you are a willing participant before lines get crossed that can’t be uncrossed. And I’m the one who gets to unwrap you like a xmas gift. 😈😁
ANY hesitation is not good.

I love your style
I don’t understand guys that play those games. My God, you’re meeting a woman guaranteed to get you laid. And if lucky bareback as well. How much easier can it get?(That was not a challenge)

Ur knownledge of how to start out when meeting a couple are most correct... ask the woman to stand againt the wall and u proceed to finger adn fuck and kiss her... Will tell u if she /they are seiour on swinging.swapping spouses
Why would I ask her to stand against the wall?
Pushing her against the wall takes the question away. Press my body against hers as her lips have no choice but to part and take my tongue.
my knee preventing her legs from closing fully so I can take my time on her breasts before I explore her pussy.
She should definitely know I am there to fuck her without mercy. Further proof in her hand that couldn’t resist finding my cock.