Covered vs bareback question

Why would I ask her to stand against the wall?
Pushing her against the wall takes the question away. Press my body against hers as her lips have no choice but to part and take my tongue.
my knee preventing her legs from closing fully so I can take my time on her breasts before I explore her pussy.
She should definitely know I am there to fuck her without mercy. Further proof in her hand that couldn’t resist finding my cock.
Yes . I use the wrong word of push against teh wall. have me against teh wall adn fuck me. Rub ur cock adn push into my tiny hole.OMG I want u in me

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
U will rub ur cock on my mons and enter my folds adn push deep into me. Make me know how hard adn thick ur cock is , splitting my tiny passage apart adn making me cum ... Thank you, stay hard in me adn fuck me more.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
I wish my folds, my lips hung more. I think hanging lips are so sexy and whore looking! I have tired weights to them , hoping for stretching them some and weights do work for that.
Oh baby just have to use that pussy a lot more and those pussy fold lips will hang good so I can suck on them?!!! Would you let me suck on your pussy lips