Covered vs bareback question

I hate a short fucking. So manymen will hammer me dn then yelll out OH SHIT I cuming then floods my pussy or ass with cum.... I dislike them sayin g OH shsit.....
It depends on the circumstances - sometimes a quick, hard, frantic fuck is just what's needed or what the situation will allow, whereas other times it's good to make it last as long as possible xx

It depends on the circumstances - sometimes a quick, hard, frantic fuck is just what's needed or what the situation will allow, whereas other times it's good to make it last as long as possible xx
Even a quickie should be long, hard and deeply penetrating before the feel of a throbbing shaft forcing its creamy juice inside a hot wet hole

Even a quickie should be long, hard and deeply penetrating before the feel of a throbbing shaft forcing its creamy juice inside a hot wet hole
Deep and hard and getting pumped full of cum goes without saying. But sometimes a quickie is just that if there isn't time for anything longer or the situation doesn't allow it. And even a quick fuck is better than no fuck xx

Lynn, There’s nothing I would like better than tasting your tongue as you submit your pussy to my cock. Sorry Baby, Definitely won’t be a quickie the first dozen times unless you are in my office.
Well a quickie is fine when that's all there's time for but a long hard fuck is so much better. The only thing that beats that is getting all my holes fucked and filled by a guy/guys who really know how to use a submissive slut like me.
But getting bent over a desk in a guys office with my knickers round my ankles is exciting too. The last guy to do that was the architect who drew up the plans for our house extension. It was in his office at home and we'd just got tidied up before his wife came home. If she'd been 5 minutes earlier she'd have caught him fucking me. As it was I'm surprised she didn't notice how flushed we both were xx

Reactions: mirella.hango
Well a quickie is fine when that's all there's time for but a long hard fuck is so much better. The only thing that beats that is getting all my holes fucked and filled by a guy/guys who really know how to use a submissive slut like me.
But getting bent over a desk in a guys office with my knickers round my ankles is exciting too. The last guy to do that was the architect who drew up the plans for our house extension. It was in his office at home and we'd just got tidied up before his wife came home. If she'd been 5 minutes earlier she'd have caught him fucking me. As it was I'm surprised she didn't notice how flushed we both were xx
I’m actually looking to hire an assistant that’s open to extra benefits. I had one years ago and it worked out well. I work in Key West and last week was Fantasy Fest. I did “interview” a lady in my office for a position while her husband watched. Every time he pleaded with me not to cum in her, she was adamant that I ignore him. She even told him there’s a reason she didn’t want a condom.
Guess who didn’t pull out?
I ran into them later on Duval Street where she advised her husband she knew where they were eating breakfast the next day. It was a fun weekend.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I’m actually looking to hire an assistant that’s open to extra benefits. I had one years ago and it worked out well. I work in Key West and last week was Fantasy Fest. I did “interview” a lady in my office for a position while her husband watched. Every time he pleaded with me not to cum in her, she was adamant that I ignore him. She even told him there’s a reason she didn’t want a condom.
Guess who didn’t pull out?
I ran into them later on Duval Street where she advised her husband she knew where they were eating breakfast the next day. It was a fun weekend.
Sounds like a lot of fun.
Back in my 20s and into my early 30s (so a long time ago now) I had affairs with two of my bosses (not at the same time) so I was often 'working late' as well as the occasional blow job in the boss's office between meetings xx

Reactions: mirella.hango
Sounds like a lot of fun.
Back in my 20s and into my early 30s (so a long time ago now) I had affairs with two of my bosses (not at the same time) so I was often 'working late' as well as the occasional blow job in the boss's office between meetings xx
I’m looking forward to finding the right fit (so to speak)

I'm sure you will given that you have done before. As you say it's a case of finding the right fit, which can take a while. So you might have to "interview" lots of horny wives which I'm sure you won't mind lol xx
Just so happens as you were replying I was interviewing one such prospective applicant. Her husband encouraged her to see how far she would go. She was okay as the blouse was opened by her husband sitting next to her but got scared when I suggested she show me her panties. She did state someplace more private and quiet would be better

Reactions: private man 69
Just so happens as you were replying I was interviewing one such prospective applicant. Her husband encouraged her to see how far she would go. She was okay as the blouse was opened by her husband sitting next to her but got scared when I suggested she show me her panties. She did state someplace more private and quiet would be better
Well that's ok, she needs to feel comfortable to start with x