Covered vs bareback question

for two obvious reasons elena has never fucked her lovers, except rarely and in free clubs, with a condom, always without because she is allergic to latex and because she loves to feel the cock throbbing and writhing inside her minds. and finally she loves being creampied inside her pussy and then ordering me to clean up when I'm present. our anthem is bareback fucking

Yeah there are those whose faces and names have been forgotten , and those whose names were never gotten.

I remember the first time she came home with a complete anonymous strangers cum in her. She was late getting home from work, when asked what kept her she lifted her dress to show me a dripping pussy. When I asked whose it was, she shrugged abd said some guy who I blew and fucked in the parking garage after work, he never said his name.

Yeah there are those whose faces and names have been forgotten , and those whose names were never gotten.

I remember the first time she came home with a complete anonymous strangers cum in her. She was late getting home from work, when asked what kept her she lifted her dress to show me a dripping pussy. When I asked whose it was, she shrugged abd said some guy who I blew and fucked in the parking garage after work, he never said his name....
We dated a long time without penetration sex-now a few conversations, texts and five minutes later she has a cock in her, fucking a person never seen before, maybe even spewing his life into her body. The taboo of a black man pumping cum in her is nuclear fusion when one and one are still one---YES-----------