Covered vs bareback question

Nov 29, 2019
MN
My wife loves bareback.. plays mostly with her friends and feels “safer” than a stranger. We all get tested and so far so good. It helps that they are also in long term relationships.

Samilwardi

May 6, 2020
There is nothing like bareback skin to skin feeling hot wet flesh arouses and keep trusts pace in positive trend 😉rather than being preoccupied with a condom is it gonna break and semen poops out , is it gonna stuck inside vagina or rectum at certain retreat etc...😎

Mar 5, 2018
I have never understood why risking STDs and or unwanted pregnancy have amythng to do with the lifestyle. If that is what you want to do find a lady who wants a baby from you but don't tell others that is the only way.

Tone5523

Jun 21, 2020
I have never understood why risking STDs and or unwanted pregnancy have amythng to do with the lifestyle. If that is what you want to do find a lady who wants a baby from you but don't tell others that is the only way.
The reason they say it's the only way is cause they are mental midgets better known as idiots

Reactions: Robert Smith

davelb76

Couple
Aug 7, 2018
Tampa, FL
We've gone both ways - Stacey prefers the natural feel of her lover but is cautious if not somebody with whom she's had relations before. Married guys have always seemed safer. These days she has one long time lover whom we trust emphatically. On rare pickups, when she's in one of her sex craved moods, it's a condom.