Covered vs bareback question

Then there are the really scary moments. When the night club closes and my wife, and myself leave in the company of an Angel. Insert enough coins in the condom dispenser near the men’ room to ensure a good supply. Back at the hotel, the two ladies undress – four breasts, two pussies and there is a place called heaven. We’ve had a lot to drink and the women giggle as they playfully slide the condom on my rock hard cock. Angel lies back, legs open ready, pussy lips slightly parting - beautiful. The wife teases her nipples, kisses us both on the mouth, and enjoys guiding my cock into Angel’s soft wet and waiting pussy. Later, Angel moans as she feels me cuming - and then she screams hysterically and I have to stop myself from doing the same. The condom broke and cum fills Angel’s pussy. A bucket of cold water has just been thrown over the both of us in the form of fear. Thoughts of STD, HIV, Herpes all cause panic in both Angel and me. My wife laughs uncontrollably as she sees the look of horror on both our faces. The two women talk, confidence is restored and courtesy of a 7/11, a fresh supply of D*R*X. - and we are ready to go.

Never, never ever buy condoms from an Asian vending machine. Never, never buy condoms made in Thailand – period.
Perhaps I should explain why I add these true tales. Although this site is called “wifewantstoplay", it’s assumed that a wifewantstoplay only with other men or couples. In a village my friend lives, nine (yes 9) very desirable, very horny bi-sexual married ladies had a “women only sex orgy” that included his own wife.. My wife is just as happy to have another pussy or two join us as I am to have one or more cocks for her.

The married lady in the hotel proved that it is not just the men who become so horny that they forget safety. Imagine what dangers she could have exposed her unsuspecting husband to.

Also our experience with ‘Angel’, a ravishing 20-ish bi-sexual beauty with long black hair to the small of her back, firm breasts, amazing figure and face to match. She would surely have had more admirers than many others – and so perhaps more sexual contact & be a higher risk?. A condom breaking with her was therefore a major disaster.

I hate condoms with a passion, but they are a necessary thing. I always always always use them unless there is an exchange of tests beforehand, and an agreement in place if it's to be a long term thing. That said there is absolutely no better feeling than being bare inside another man's wife or girlfriend. Feeling that warm, wet pussy wrapped around me before filling her full of cum is the best feeling in the world.

And i love to shower or have a bath with hubby's wife before and after bare is pure and so much more pleasurable for both parties more so when you give her multiple orgasm the look on hubby's face is price less what again How do you do that

I'm allergic to most condoms. My entire marriage my husband and I never used them. We either counted days or he would pull out of me.
Well this is one Bull who would not pull out once started and would fill you up turn you over and pump another large load inside of you Why on earth do you think they call us bulls

Reactions: Okbabiedoll
Well this is one Bull who would not pull out once started and would fill you up turn you over and pump another large load inside of you Why on earth do you think they call us bulls

For some couples a bull has a specific role and is there to please them according to THEIR rules. Not every couple is looking to be dominated ;)

It's got to be the woman's choice every time but from a BBC perspective skin to skin Bare back gives me the more satisfaction and thrill fluid mixing as we both sweat wanting each-other and then the feeling of a large load rushing inside her body as she pulls me even closer to her wanting body The feeling is magical every single time and if it is not your doing it all wrong oh yes and you just have to make her cum at least three times while fucking her And get her to moan and groan all night long its worth it

She and I both hate condoms! They make her sore and of course I absolutely love the feeling of her pussy! There are times when we don’t even have to move and we’ll both still cum together. It’s amazing how good she feels and how it feels like it’s literally milking your cock. When I experienced this from her the first time, I knew this was a pussy that needed to be shared, it was just too fucking good to keep hidden for just myself. So we first started out with the simple stuff, like getting her to flash her tits and then having her flash her pussy while wearing short tight skirts. Early on in our relationship she’d have on a sexy thong, but before long she wouldn’t wear any panties at all or at some point during the night she’d take them off, sometimes right at the table in a club or she’d go to the restroom and come back with them in her hand and give them to me. On quite a few occasions I’d talk her into giving them to some random guy or a young guy celebrating his birthday after she had already been dirty dancing, bumping and grinding and flirting with them throughout the night, which always resulted in them getting a hard on. Seriously, every guy she ever danced with, including myself, couldn’t resist getting hard as a rock and right up to the point of no return! I can’t even count how many times while she was dancing with someone, they’d whisper into her ear that if she didn’t stop they were going to explode right there! There were times when they’d take off rushing to the bathroom, times when they couldn’t stop and would cum in their pants. Of course there were also the times especially if she was wearing a short skirt with no panties, the lighting was just right, and the dance floor was super crowded, or even better is if she had him backed up against a wall along the side of a crowded dance floor, in a dark corner or even the bar, where she would slightly bend forward a little, continue to appear like she’s just dancing, I would then dance directly in front of her acting as a blocker, all while knowing that at the very same moment, the guy behind her was fucking her pussy. I enjoy watching how their bodies move and especially the facial expressions painted on both faces. She opens her big beautiful blue eyes and looks straight into mine, almost right through me, and she gives me this sexy and sultry smile which speaks loud and clearly just exactly how much she’s truly enjoying the feeling of a complete strangers cock pumping in and out of her. The look on his face is one of much more intensity and is screaming out with the fullest sense of this amazingly unexpected feeling of pure lust and ultimate pleasure of this hot blondes tight pussy wrapped around him while her man is standing right there in front of her. Does he know what I’m doing to her or what she’s doing to me right now? He quickly reaches the point of no return and there’s no stopping now, his face begins to contort itself in several different ways as he tightly squeezes his eyes shut. I know exactly what is going on and so does she as she once again looks directly at me before closing her eyes too. It’s at this exact point that neither of them could care less if anyone can see them, hear them or is watching them. I can tell by their movements and body language as he went quickly from a fast rhythm to a much slower one and kept her pulled tightly against him much longer that he was pushing his cock in as deep as he possibly could and was now filling her pussy full of his cum. She opened her eyes and looked at me and then started looking around to see if anyone else had known or was watching as I then thought to do the same, although I was hoping to catch some onlookers, and for all I know she was too. She began to slowly stand more in an upright position while still acting like she was just dancing. He never once even looked at me or in my direction, almost like he didn’t have any clue whatsoever that we were even together. Before he walked away I noticed him talking to his friends that were all standing against the same bar against the wall on both sides of him and they were laughing together and talking but it was too loud to hear anything. He turned and left heading towards the bathroom, she meanwhile kept on dancing like nothing had even happened. I soon realized and it was getting pretty obvious that she was really drunk and I was too! I told her I was going to the bathroom and that I’ll grab us another drink on the way back, she stayed against the wall which had a bar along it to set drinks on, I left and got to the bathroom and went to an available stall. While I was in there I heard this guy talking to what sounded like were some of his buddies and he started saying that he had just fucked this hot blonde while they were dancing. More to come..