Covered vs bareback question

As a woman, I love the feeling of a man shooting his load deep in my pussy. I can feel him twitch and lose all control as his cock begins to release his seed. In that singular moment in time, his eyes are glazed, his face is contorted, he is totally defenseless and vulnerable as my vaginal muscles milk is penis to extract every last drop and I begin to climax with him. Our two bodies one for that moment in time.

So many men are surprised when I tell them they don't need a condom.

My husband caught this as a young guy was cumming inside me for the second time. Once I climbed off him, his legs were spasming and he lay on the bed unable to get up for about five minutes. He slept for almost two hours.

Lucky-Seconds.jpg

Fucking love that feeling of cumming in your pussy baby
As a woman, I love the feeling of a man shooting his load deep in my pussy. I can feel him twitch and lose all control as his cock begins to release his seed. In that singular moment in time, his eyes are glazed, his face is contorted, he is totally defenseless and vulnerable as my vaginal muscles milk is penis to extract every last drop and I begin to climax with him. Our two bodies one for that moment in time.

So many men are surprised when I tell them they don't need a condom.

My husband caught this as a young guy was cumming inside me for the second time. Once I climbed off him, his legs were spasming and he lay on the bed unable to get up for about five minutes. He slept for almost two hours.

View attachment 680701
At love to cumm deep in your pussy

My profile name is something of a giveaway - years ago, I would use condoms 'on request', but that wasn't particularly frequent...
....over the past 25+ years, I've fucked bareback to creampie finishes far more often than I've ended up cumming into a condom...
....there's nothing I love to do more than cum inside another man's wife - except, that is, to cum inside her twice, if that's her wish!
Oh that means you were so fucking lucky to get in her pussy twice and feel hir hot and horny her pussy feels as you cum in her