Covered vs bareback question

I'm a bull and definitely prefer bareback and a willing wife to let me fill her with my cum. I also enjoy sloppy seconds. I am however very selective with who I play with. I've turned more couples down than I've fucked with raw. It pays to be picky in this lifestyle.

Reactions: severecomposer
love it when other males cum drip out of my pussy and down the inside of my legs.......
My wife enjoys having a giy CUMMING in her she cant get pregnant and enjoys getting well.filled . When she CUMS HOME she tells me i have a nice CUM.FILLED PUSSY FOR YOU TO PUT ANOTHER HOT LOAD IN

GF had tubes tied off 7 years ago.
No issue with pregnancy.
And she Luvs being filled with cum
AND having it leak from her pussy
for days...

Reactions: Ozzij
ONLY if we know the guy or he has recent blood test (available at local health centers or at planned Parenthood).
GF LUVS getting filled and giving me "Silky
Seconds". Its unimaginable HOT!
My wife insists on condoms with a guy first time if he wants to.keep seeing her he gets tested or it a deal.breaker and it wil be his last time

Ironically, my wife sucks bare cocks whenever she plays. However, she rarely let her friends fuck her bare. I have kept records of her play and determined that by the third session, if she meets up a third time, she always plays bare the third time. Not sure I would have made the connection if I didn’t keep track.

She isn’t playing with anyone now because we are working through a few lessons learned last year. Only time will tell if we ever get back into the lifestyle.

Good, solid reasoning there.

Let me ask you this; does she blow & swallow her lovers?
Its always kinda confused me. A condom to fuck, but bare cock to suck?
That kind of depends she will.suck then if things work its condom for the first time after that he has to get tested or no more play with him

Reactions: Ozzij
Do you track her activities with a simple spreadsheet or did you have a private program created to track her more accurately and efficiently?
Remember to track fertile periods, with some bulls we were so excited to have them over to bed that we kind of overlooked the fertile times of the month. We didn’t realize until after we’d gone bareback from the exhilaration that we were desperately worried aver a possible pregnancy although to be honest such a man deserves his seed to be cared for properly . Besides we were looking to get pregnant right before that time and when we found out we weren’t we started playing more loosely not caring about being bred but it sure would have made it somewhat strange to explain the child resembles a close friend instead of hubby.

Last edited: