Covered vs bareback question

Ironically, my wife sucks bare cocks whenever she plays. However, she rarely let her friends fuck her bare. I have kept records of her play and determined that by the third session, if she meets up a third time, she always plays bare the third time. Not sure I would have made the connection if I didn’t keep track.

She isn’t playing with anyone now because we are working through a few lessons learned last year. Only time will tell if we ever get back into the lifestyle.
Best of luck to you both...

Do you track her activities with a simple spreadsheet or did you have a private program created to track her more accurately and efficiently?
I just created a simple file on Excel that records the person’s name/nickname, date they played, some general comments on what happened, if I was included in their play, and track what number this guy would be on her hotwife journey. I put an asterisk by their name when she plays bare. Other than me, six guys have fucked her bare since we got married. She has had 28 total playmates, 51 playmates. 20 of these men have only played with her one time. The other 8 men played with her at least twice. Her most recent play partner met up with her 11 times that I know of. The reason we are on a break from the lifestyle is because she developed feelings for him. Always lessons to be learned when playing with fire. One other guy played with her 7 times, 2 guys met her three times, the remaining 4 met up twice with her.

I am a data junky so I love reviewing the data and looking for patterns. One of the guys she met twice asked to meet again and I asked if she would let him fuck her bare since that seems to be her threshold. She said “no”, he plays with other women so he is always going to wear a condom with her.

Reactions: Ozzij and farmbitch
Remember to track fertile periods, with some bulls we were so excited to have them over to bed that we kind of overlooked the fertile times of the month. We didn’t realize until after we’d gone bareback from the exhilaration that we were desperately worried aver a possible pregnancy although to be honest such a man deserves his seed to be cared for properly . Besides we were looking to get pregnant right before that rime and when we found out we weren’t we started playing more loosely not caring about being bred but it sure would have made it somewhat strange to explain the child resembles a close friend instead of hubby.
My wife has had a hysterectomy so pregnancy is not a risk. But I suppose she could keep that info to herself if a guy gets off on trying to breed her. For us, the risk is simply STDs

I just created a simple file on Excel that records the person’s name/nickname, date they played, some general comments on what happened, if I was included in their play, and track what number this guy would be on her hotwife journey. I put an asterisk by their name when she plays bare. Other than me, six guys have fucked her bare since we got married. She has had 28 total playmates, 51 playmates. 20 of these men have only played with her one time. The other 8 men played with her at least twice. Her most recent play partner met up with her 11 times that I know of. The reason we are on a break from the lifestyle is because she developed feelings for him. Always lessons to be learned when playing with fire. One other guy played with her 7 times, 2 guys met her three times, the remaining 4 met up twice with her.

I am a data junky so I love reviewing the data and looking for patterns. One of the guys she met twice asked to meet again and I asked if she would let him fuck her bare since that seems to be her threshold. She said “no”, he plays with other women so he is always going to wear a condom with my wife does have a guy thatvdoes othervwoman buy
My wife does she a guy that does other women he gets checked regularly and she knows alot about him.sonwe both feel.same with him

Whilst I much prefer bareback and a nice cum filled pussy, I realise that there is a time and place to cover up and it generally comes down to the people involved and the situation at the time.

I dont clean her aftercshechas beenwith somone else
Understand 100% ... we enjoy mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We don't use rubbers and most of the time we cum in her.
Him and I have no problem licking her after one or both of us have cum in her but it's after she's wiped off. We don't "clean" her, we do enjoy preforming oral on her because she LOVES it. Yes I can definitely taste sperm. It's the exact same kissing her after she's swallowed a load. Kissing a couple of minutes after is a huge turn on for us.

Reactions: Bowlerlb and Ozzij
Understand 100% ... we enjoy mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We don't use rubbers and most of the time we cum in her.
Him and I have no problem licking her after one or both of us have cum in her but it's after she's wiped off. We don't "clean" her, we do enjoy preforming oral on her because she LOVES it. Yes I can definitely taste sperm. It's the exact same kissing her after she's swallowed a load. Kissing a couple of minutes after is a huge turn on for us.
I give her a good cleaning before she goes out ..She says to me you know why you have to do this? He expected answer from.me isto get your beautiful sweet pussy ready for another mans cock

My ex Robin and I didn’t use a condom the first time we were together. Neither one of liked using them at all! I just loved the feeling of a nice warm and wet pussy too much. And she liked the feeling of a bare cock inside her and especially loved the feeling of a hard cock swelling up and the feeling when she feels her pussy get extra warm and slippery! She ended up having to get a hysterectomy and that made everything so much better! Even if guys started out wearing a condom, once she told him she couldn’t get pregnant and they could feel how amazing her pussy felt even while wearing a condom, there was never any hesitation for them, or from allowing her to take it off! They wanted to feel that pussy bare! Then when you add in with her telling them to, “cum inside me!” “Cum inside my pussy!”, that was all it took before she was getting her pussy filled with cum!!

My ex Robin and I didn’t use a condom the first time we were together. Neither one of liked using them at all! I just loved the feeling of a nice warm and wet pussy too much. And she liked the feeling of a bare cock inside her and especially loved the feeling of a hard cock swelling up and the feeling when she feels her pussy get extra warm and slippery! She ended up having to get a hysterectomy and that made everything so much better! Even if guys started out wearing a condom, once she told him she couldn’t get pregnant and they could feel how amazing her pussy felt even while wearing a condom, there was never any hesitation for them, or from allowing her to take it off! They wanted to feel that pussy bare! Then when you add in with her telling them to, “cum inside me!” “Cum inside my pussy!”, that was all it took before she was getting her pussy filled with cum!!
Your statement is so true my hotwife will.tell the guy shes with even if he knows she cant get pregnant she will
Tell him.FUCK.ME GOOD KNOCK ME UP I WANT YOU TO TOTALLY FILL.MY CUNT