Covered vs bareback question

I love to watch my wife getting filled with cock and then watching her orgasm. I know she enjoys cum, so I encourage other men to empty their load deep inside her. Knowing she is carrying a load of another man's cum inside her is also hot. I also love when she returns from a date, and her panties are crusty with leaked cum.

Yes Planned Parenthood says free or low cost STI testing. Local Health Clinics say low or free.
There are some at home mail in tests, $30 with medical insurance in USA or $150 cash. Most free standing Labs in my local Sarasota Florida, Lab Corp. Quest. Any test now. want $150 and up for blood STI tests which include the Hep C, B, HIV blood antigens for Clymidia , Gonnoreigha, Syphylis infections.
It's so much more fun when you know your partners are safe and you can ditch the condoms and enjoy the raw sex. And it feels amazing.

Reactions: Siesta Swingers
my wife cherie fucks with a condom if there is no complete and recent check-up to give us otherwise if there is one provided it is without a condom and we have to admit that without it it is more exciting
My wife has been a Hotwife for 4 years .The first time is alwYs with a condom..Then he must get tested No test .you wint get to.fuck her again. My wife says if your going to be fucking othet men whats the sense of not getting tested. She says if your going to fuck she wants to.feel.that HOT CUM.FILLING HER AND ENJOYING A MANS COCK THROBBING IN HER PUSSY

She likes to go bareback with married guys because they have the least risks. They don't want to bring something home to their wife, so tend to be more responsible, and more often than not, they're fixed, and that eases her mind, as well.

There are many reasons my wife prefers married men, you state one obvious one here. My wife is probably with married men 95% of the time. Two other reasons for preferring married men, most don't bring any drama, and also most married guys aren't getting pussy at home so they are much more grateful and work harder for it.

There are many reasons my wife prefers married men, you state one obvious one here. My wife is probably with married men 95% of the time. Two other reasons for preferring married men, most don't bring any drama, and also most married guys aren't getting pussy at home so they are much more grateful and work harder for it.

You are right about the married guys. They are just happy to get some pussy...and grateful.