Covered vs bareback question

Might as well not take BBC if it’s wrapped in latex. Any sensible woman will ask for the condom to come off once penetration is complete. I remember once my wife (who is black) was having her biggest dick yet (about 11”) and the guy was untested and a stranger to us. He got all the way in and the condom was only halfway down his shaft anyway. She just ripped the rubber off and put his dick back and screamed “theeeeeeere it is” and unloaded a nice glob of pussy cream on his dick. I was in no position to intervene as a cuck with a 5” dick. I’m not a bitch

Might as well not take BBC if it’s wrapped in latex. Any sensible woman will ask for the condom to come off once penetration is complete. I remember once my wife (who is black) was having her biggest dick yet (about 11”) and the guy was untested and a stranger to us. He got all the way in and the condom was only halfway down his shaft anyway. She just ripped the rubber off and put his dick back and screamed “theeeeeeere it is” and unloaded a nice glob of pussy cream on his dick. I was in no position to intervene as a cuck with a 5” dick. I’m not a bitch
Absolutely - if Lynn‘s getting fucked she wants the guy to know that he’s welcome to cum in her. Even starting with a condom would be sending out the wrong message.
J.

There are biological reactions that latex gets in the way of. Precum (especially with a fertile woman) gets all kinds of juices and natural lubricants flowing. If you are trying to get pregnant you need all those clear and white juices flowing up and down the shaft and hope for a timed orgasm. That’s the true cuck peak right there.

When I was younger I was deathly afraid of getting any girl pregnant. I bought rubbers like crazy, all good.
I was about 19, running around with a slut from my grandma's church. (Church girls are horny and easy). She repeatedly assured me she was on the pill. I knew she was easy, since she'd never got knocked up I believed she was on the pill. I fucked her every night, sometimes during the day then again at night for a week. She was damn nasty. One night after I did her twice then again in her butt, were laying there kissing and chatting, why I don't know, she tells me she only takes the pill when "she needs to". I about died. I knew from sex ed class girls need to take that pill every friggin day for it to work. I stopped doing her, I didn't sleep for a month thinking is she did get pregnant I'd know by then. Longest damn month of my life. I did see her when I'd go to church with granny but I stayed far away.
Different gal, I was 22. She was 23, married and pregnant and very very horny. Lives 3 doors away in my apartment building. I did her at least 3 times a week in my kitchen, livingroom and bedroom, she was nasty fun. Hubby didn't know. Evidently they were having a lot of sex but she wanted more. She'd come over naked under her bathrobe after hubby left for work telling me he did her twice but she was still horny. I dud her from about 3 months till she was BIG, 8 months maybe. Since she was already pregnant I had no fear.
Still different gal, I was 23 she was 41, happly married, 2 kids. Manager at my credit union. Classy good looking, killer body. I was her side peice, hubby didn't know. She was typical neglected wife wanting more sex. No rubbers with her, she told me she wouldn't get pregnant and I believed her.
One time hook ups, condom for sure.

My fiancée had at least two hookups with mature men in their 50s when she was in her early 20s.
I strongly suspect that she let herself be fucked bareback! Why? Both times there was a lot of alcohol involved.
The first adventure was on vacation. She went with the mature man from the bar to his hotel room. I can't see a handbag on her in any of her vacation photos from the evening. Where could she have had condoms with this outfit?
View attachment 1780766 The other time was after a girls' night out in a nearby town, and here too she went to his hotel.
She was definitely on birth control at the time.

And crucially for me, we had sex very quickly after we met, without alcohol and without a condom!
And ultimately, when a mature man has the choice to fuck a 20 year old young woman with or without a condom, how does he decide?
I would fuck her bareback, if given the opportunity!