Covered vs bareback question

We only do bare . I don't like the feeling of condoms. It feels so much better without them ! Really like having our regulars cum in me. Once in a while one will pull out and cum on my stomach but most of them cum in me. Husband really likes watching and videos the action close up. He loves watching another guy groan and pump his cum into me then watches as he pulls out to see the cum running down my crack. Husband normally slides his cock in me immediately to have sloppy seconds. Once in while all the guys will go for round 2 and it gets quite wet for all involved.

We only do bare . I don't like the feeling of condoms. It feels so much better without them ! Really like having our regulars cum in me. Once in a while one will pull out and cum on my stomach but most of them cum in me. Husband really likes watching and videos the action close up. He loves watching another guy groan and pump his cum into me then watches as he pulls out to see the cum running down my crack. Husband normally slides his cock in me immediately to have sloppy seconds. Once in while all the guys will go for round 2 and it gets quite wet for all involved.

You sound very much like us.

That is so much like Rosa and me. She likes the flesh on flesh of a cock in her pussy and even more loves the feeling of cum shooting deep into her. I love to watch the interaction, seeing them in action, hearing their dirty talk and their moans, grunts, whatever. And I love to clean up.

The last married woman I was with I was bare with her every time, and filled her every time. Cuck husband doesn't have a clue.
My wife had a Bull for almost three years and thought he was on the down low. He would come over to our house every other week or so and fill my wife bareback and leave her filled with his cum. She loves bare on bare and she enjoyed his large cock and huge loads. He loved thinking he was fucking a married woman in her married bed while the husband was clueless. Little did he ever know that she tells me everything on several occasions, I had parked in the garage and gone into our little study off the master bedroom and watched him breed her.

My wife had a Bull for almost three years and thought he was on the down low. He would come over to our house every other week or so and fill my wife bareback and leave her filled with his cum. She loves bare on bare and she enjoyed his large cock and huge loads. He loved thinking he was fucking a married woman in her married bed while the husband was clueless. Little did he ever know that she tells me everything on several occasions, I had parked in the garage and gone into our little study off the master bedroom and watched him breed her.
Great! What a wonderful experience for you.

My fiancée had at least two hookups with mature men in their 50s when she was in her early 20s.
I strongly suspect that she let herself be fucked bareback! Why? Both times there was a lot of alcohol involved.
The first adventure was on vacation. She went with the mature man from the bar to his hotel room. I can't see a handbag on her in any of her vacation photos from the evening. Where could she have had condoms with this outfit?
View attachment 1780766 The other time was after a girls' night out in a nearby town, and here too she went to his hotel.
She was definitely on birth control at the time.

And crucially for me, we had sex very quickly after we met, without alcohol and without a condom!
And ultimately, when a mature man has the choice to fuck a 20 year old young woman with or without a condom, how does he decide?
Why would I ever use a condom with your fiancé?

Absolutely - if Lynn‘s getting fucked she wants the guy to know that he’s welcome to cum in her. Even starting with a condom would be sending out the wrong message.
J.
Agreed. I hate condoms regardless but when dealing with older women like Lynn it’s always bareback for me 100% of the time. Balls deep, dick and balls pulsating and throbbing releasing my seed until it leaks into her asshole and onto the sheets. Then lay there on top of her or beside her and kiss her for awhile. Even better if the hub gets a nice view and eats it after of course.

Last edited:
Agreed. I hate condoms regardless but when dealing with older women like Lynn it’s always bareback for me 100% of the time. Balls deep, dick and balls pulsating and throbbing releasing my seed until it leaks into her asshole and onto the sheets. Then lay there on top of her or beside her and kiss her for awhile. Even better if the hub gets a nice view and eats it after of course.
I love watching or even hearing about Lynn getting fucked and filled full of cum. There’s no better sight for me than seeing another man’s cum leaking out of her well ploughed and seeded cunt. I always clean her up and we usually have great sex afterwards. The best fucks as for as I’m concerned are always after someone else has fucked her. I never want her more than when I know another man (or men) has had his cock in my wife’s hungry cunt.
James

I love watching or even hearing about Lynn getting fucked and filled full of cum. There’s no better sight for me than seeing another man’s cum leaking out of her well ploughed and seeded cunt. I always clean her up and we usually have great sex afterwards. The best fucks as for as I’m concerned are always after someone else has fucked her. I never want her more than when I know another man (or men) has had his cock in my wife’s hungry cunt.
James
Hot stuff. Lick up that fully emptied load of bubbly gooey sperm straight from my balls inside your wife’s juicy and well used orifice so you can have the taste of both of us in your mouth.

There’s no better sight for me than seeing another man’s cum leaking out of her. The best fucks as for as I’m concerned are always after someone else has fucked her. I never want her more than when I know another man (or men) has had her.
Agree...we have a guy friend we enjoy time with. Watching them get it on, especially with a long intense session. They lay there side by side catching their breath. She looks SO SEXY. I slide in and she fucks me so good.