Craving and willing to breed a wife up: (serious in US, Discreet)

View attachment 1974804How about her, would you breed her?
Meme Think GIF

Reactions: Cindymostin
Anyone interested in actually breeding with a young bull ? I have always fantasized of doing it. Leaving a hotwife full of creampie and sending her back to the cuck hubby with a baby bump.
It's all fun and games until you find out she isn't my wife, she's just a friend who wanted to have a child and some sucker to pay her child support...

Reactions: Desejo de corno
There's always a dark side to everything. But, I am sure there are papers, we can sign beforehand to avoid those circumstances.
Nothing that a good attorney couldn't tear apart under the circumstances... What is the kid going to feel when he finds out how he came to be and nothing is how he was made to believe... This is the stupidest, dumb ass shit anyone could possibly do.. Live out your sexual fantasies but don't make children apat of it under any circumstances in any way...

Reactions: Desejo de corno
We play with this fantasy many times,my wife with her bulls and me filming ,of course bareback and feeling the trill of the risk to have her actually inseminated by her bulls made everything extremely animalic erotic,was no intention to conceive a baby though,never