Creampie Cleanup

Very accurate; my wife has ridden my face this same way as well and does enjoy the sensation of my nose pushing against her anus as an added benefit. I am sure I have pictures of her in that position on me and her boyfriend and will look to see if I can find some to post.

@nicebiguy Thanks for reminding me. It has been a while, but as @Bowlerlb pointed out, there were many benefits to that turnaround position, too. I need to find some older photos to post here to compare.
Very accurate; my wife has ridden my face this same way as well and does enjoy the sensation of my nose pushing against her anus as an added benefit. I am sure I have pictures of her in that position on me and her boyfriend and will look to see if I can find some to post.

@nicebiguy Thanks for reminding me. It has been a while, but as @Bowlerlb pointed out, there were many benefits to that turnaround position, too. I need to find some older photos to post here to compare.
I guess it's just a matter of what we like. I love the smell of pussy and smelling her puckered little asshole is hot too.

Science says it is a good antidepressant, good to know if you are or get depressed.

In fantasy cleaning her up after shared, can be great at the right time, in reality, not there yet. I have eaten her out many times after I come, but still different.

Reactions: nicebiguy

Here is another. Wives have very sensitive anus after orgasm and like contact and stimulation.

Attachments

• cuckwork03a.jpg
    cuckwork03a.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 111
  • cuckwork03b.gif
    cuckwork03b.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
  • cuckwork03c.gif
    cuckwork03c.gif
    2 MB · Views: 111
  • cuckfeed10.jpg
    cuckfeed10.jpg