Creampie Cleanup

Years ago I had a gf that engaged me in my fantasy. We both liked BBC. She knew many guys who would have sex with her and she wanted me nort suck them hard so they could penetrate her. I used to really enjoy she feeding me all of that BBC. My problem then was I never swallowed or ate a creampie. Now I regret never having done that. My life is different now. I don't snort, smoke or drink much at all but back then when I did it was like a nuclear bomb of passion and desire to please going off. Can anyone relate?

Years ago I had a gf that engaged me in my fantasy. We both liked BBC. She knew many guys who would have sex with her and she wanted me nort suck them hard so they could penetrate her. I used to really enjoy she feeding me all of that BBC. My problem then was I never swallowed or ate a creampie. Now I regret never having done that. My life is different now. I don't snort, smoke or drink much at all but back then when I did it was like a nuclear bomb of passion and desire to please going off. Can anyone relate?
A creampie is a delight....you DID miss out!

Years ago.......... but back then when I did it was like a nuclear bomb of passion and desire to please going off. Can anyone relate?
yes you certainly missed out.
i enjoy the entire process. i love the fucklicking position and the reverse cowgirl position. licking while my wife is being fucked. the aroma wafting is dizzying and the sounds emanating from the fucking is unbelievable.
and finally watching his cock spasm into her. this is just awesome.

after he pulls out slowly, you watch her pussy and then dive in.

man!!!!!!

yes you certainly missed out.
i enjoy the entire process. i love the fucklicking position and the reverse cowgirl position. licking while my wife is being fucked. the aroma wafting is dizzying and the sounds emanating from the fucking is unbelievable.
and finally watching his cock spasm into her. this is just awesome.

after he pulls out slowly, you watch her pussy and then dive in.

man!!!!!!
Well said! Love it as well. fucklicking and clean up...

There is no better taste than the juices of the bull's dick and your wife's pussy.

We were in the Lifestyle for about six years, and cleaning up had never come up in our encounters. That all changed one summer afternoon, and I have been cleaning up my Wife's pussy after she has sex with her bulls since. I cannot believe I missed out on savoring that delightful taste of her sweet cum juices mixed with her bulls for so many years of wasted loads.

She had a boyfriend that loved to eat her clean after I would cum inside of her, and he told me I had to taste it for myself sometime. I was hooked on my first taste and have never let a load go to waste since. Now, my wife says my tongue is much better than my little cock.

CleanupTime.png