Creampie Cleanup

We were in the Lifestyle for about six years, and cleaning up had never come up in our encounters. That all changed one summer afternoon, and I have been cleaning up my Wife's pussy after she has sex with her bulls since. I cannot believe I missed out on savoring that delightful taste of her sweet cum juices mixed with her bulls for so many years of wasted loads.

She had a boyfriend that loved to eat her clean after I would cum inside of her, and he told me I had to taste it for myself sometime. I was hooked on my first taste and have never let a load go to waste since. Now, my wife says my tongue is much better than my little cock.

geat picture

Years ago I had a gf that engaged me in my fantasy. We both liked BBC. She knew many guys who would have sex with her and she wanted me nort suck them hard so they could penetrate her. I used to really enjoy she feeding me all of that BBC. My problem then was I never swallowed or ate a creampie. Now I regret never having done that. My life is different now. I don't snort, smoke or drink much at all but back then when I did it was like a nuclear bomb of passion and desire to please going off. Can anyone relate?
One of our favorite things to do. I love doing it and she loves watching.

Years ago I had a gf that engaged me in my fantasy. We both liked BBC. She knew many guys who would have sex with her and she wanted me nort suck them hard so they could penetrate her. I used to really enjoy she feeding me all of that BBC. My problem then was I never swallowed or ate a creampie. Now I regret never having done that. My life is different now. I don't snort, smoke or drink much at all but back then when I did it was like a nuclear bomb of passion and desire to please going off. Can anyone relate?
You definety missed out. I love a to cleanup my wifes boyfriends cum. creampie, on her back , tits, neck, belly. omg a cum kiss is the best.

I sucked a cock for the first time and the guy had a nice cock and I sucked it so good he came down my throat and I didn't mind it taste good

We were in the Lifestyle for about six years, and cleaning up had never come up in our encounters. That all changed one summer afternoon, and I have been cleaning up my Wife's pussy after she has sex with her bulls since. I cannot believe I missed out on savoring that delightful taste of her sweet cum juices mixed with her bulls for so many years of wasted loads.

She had a boyfriend that loved to eat her clean after I would cum inside of her, and he told me I had to taste it for myself sometime. I was hooked on my first taste and have never let a load go to waste since. Now, my wife says my tongue is much better than my little cock.

Common experience. All guys laugh it off until it happens to them.

:
Hello All! We are a couple in Montreal. She is a 45yo BBW and I am obsessed with whatching her get stretched by a man with a large cock. My ultimate fantaisy is to record and watch the video of the moment he cumcdeep into her pussy and slowly pull out.. then I give him the camera and he film me lick and suck his cum out of my GF.... It is my ultimate pleasure I wish I could do this everyday,

Attachments

• 20230429_144211-thumbnail.jpg
    20230429_144211-thumbnail.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 153

Isn't she sitting the wrong way?😁

:
Hello All! We are a couple in Montreal. She is a 45yo BBW and I am obsessed with whatching her get stretched by a man with a large cock. My ultimate fantaisy is to record and watch the video of the moment he cumcdeep into her pussy and slowly pull out.. then I give him the camera and he film me lick and suck his cum out of my GF.... It is my ultimate pleasure I wish I could do this everyday,
Many feel feel exactly the same way. Some would even wish their wives to impregnate them, especially if they are unable to. One of my fantasies is for some man from my wife's past, a former lover or someone to whom she or I are in debt to, takes her before I do on our wedding night. he extremely well endowed and cums like a horse into, her, more cum that she could possible hold, a pint of cum I have my turn to fuck her, then through out the night. I lay in bed listening to him repeatedly making love to her several many times during the night.

Isn't she sitting the wrong way?😁
In my experience most of the wives I filled, preferred the other way. Reasons are 1. She can see his cock and how hard or aroused he is. 2. By sliding her cum filled pussy across his nose to lubricate, then sliding forward and down his nose will be tightly embedded in the anus and the pussy exactly lined up with his mouth. She can work her anus to bring on an orgasm and make sure he sucks out all of her juices.

Attachments

• cuckclassic00.jpg
    cuckclassic00.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 150
  • cuckatwork51a.jpg
    cuckatwork51a.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 147
In my experience most of the wives I filled, preferred the other way. Reasons are 1. She can see his cock and how hard or aroused he is. 2. By sliding her cum filled pussy across his nose to lubricate, then sliding forward and down his nose will be tightly embedded in the anus and the pussy exactly lined up with his mouth. She can work her anus to bring on an orgasm and make sure he sucks out all of her juices.

Very accurate; my wife has ridden my face this same way as well and does enjoy the sensation of my nose pushing against her anus as an added benefit. I am sure I have pictures of her in that position on me and her boyfriend and will look to see if I can find some to post.

@nicebiguy Thanks for reminding me. It has been a while, but as @Bowlerlb pointed out, there were many benefits to that turnaround position, too. I need to find some older photos to post here to compare.