Cruise to Caribbean

Great pics, and she is a very sexy lady. Sorry you didn't get to play with anyone....but sometimes the trying is just as much fun! Random tries are a lot of fun, even if you cum up empty.

Reactions: Bobby75
My wife and I took a cruise to the Caribbean recently. We were hoping there would be some hotwife opportunities for us to explore. Unfortunately we never ran into any scenario that would lend to us having that kind of fun. Just wasn’t the right crowd anywhere on the boat to lend to that. But we did have fun and she did show off when we could. We tried to be up when pulling into and out of port so she could flirt and tease the island locals and those on other ships ! She also teased some on the boat hanging out nude and making sure other passengers could see her. It was super hot to watch her !! Here are some pics from her on the deck and few inside the cabin. Hope you enjoy. We will be searching out more fun in the future and hope for better luck !!
Very hot, hot, hot - give her my love xx

Yes. She was waving to guys on the boats that were docking us. When we were pulling out we were standing together. I couldn’t take pics but she only had a top on and I was pulling it up and the passengers were loving the view. Also when she was leaning out she was talking to passengers on our boat and giving them a show. So hot !!
That's Awesome