C's Naughty Journey Begins

Is this story worth continuing? Please choose responses from multiple categories (M/F, Length, etc)

• I'm indifferent. It's okay but not working for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep your day job...

• Length is too long

• There's too much detail

• Total voters
i just found this story & want to hear more. i can't wait to see how C progresses with her indiscretions.
I'm glad you found it. I'm not a natural writer (in other words, writing is a chore, not a gift...) so this was a lot of work to write. I have a few folks like you that appreciate the effort. That said, as of the time of my reply, over 2000 people have viewed it (not sure what that actually means. Did they actually read it? Did they open it and close it? If I opened it 10 times, is that counted as 1 view or 10?), less than a dozen commented or gave it a thumbs up/down, and only 28 of 2000 bothered to respond to the poll.

I enjoyed sharing it but the response has been somewhat discouraging except for those few members like you. That said, I haven't decided how much effort to put into other long stories on this site. Several of our elder sages (@Hwcouple702 , @Lynnandhubby , @verkitwme, @Polariodcouple) warned me that long posts are lost on this community. I hoped for the best but they appear to be correct.

BTW, if you aren't familiar with the site but enjoy erotica, take a look at Literotica.com. They have lots of good amateur stories in lots of categories. I think I may try my talents over there and see if I get a better response.

Last edited:
I'm glad you found it. I'm not a natural writer (in other words, writing is a chore, not a gift...) so this was a lot of work to write. I have a few folks like you that appreciate the effort. That said, as of the time of my reply, over 2000 people have viewed it (not sure what that actually means. Did they actually read it? Did they open it and close it? If I opened it 10 times, is that counted as 1 view or 10?), less than a dozen commented or gave it a thumbs up/down, and only 28 of 2000 bothered to respond to the poll.

I enjoyed sharing it but the response has been somewhat discouraging except for those few members like you. That said, I haven't decided how much effort to put into other long stories on this site. Several of our elder sages (@Hwcouple702 , @Lynnandhubby , @verkitwme, @Polariodcouple) warned me that long posts are lost on this community. I hoped for the best but they appear to be correct.

BTW, if you aren't familiar with the site but enjoy erotica, take a look at Literotica.com. They have lots of good amateur stories in lots of categories. I think I may try my talents over there and see if I get a better response.
I'm sorry that this has proved to be the case.
I think it's in part to do with the nature of the site being more of a discussion forum and it's easier to respond to shorter posts. So I think longer stories quickly get lost among the sheer volume of posts. Unless a thread is getting regular posts, it soon slips below the horizon as people tend to look at 'what's new'.
Now if the site had a section for longer stories, that might help them stay in sight. But I guess if people are looking for longer accounts, they probably do use sites like Literotica. I guess people use different sites for different things and no one site can be good at everything.

i an familiar with Lit.

donj;t let the noted participation deter you. there are other sites, similar to this one where the comment to view ratio is mind boggling.

2000 views is significant. personally, i comment on a small percentage of what i read.

please keep posting.

i an familiar with Lit.

donj;t let the noted participation deter you. there are other sites, similar to this one where the comment to view ratio is mind boggling.

2000 views is significant. personally, i comment on a small percentage of what i read.

please keep posting.
That's a good point. 2000 views is a lot and the majority of viewers don't comment anyway but it doesn't mean they haven't enjoyed the story.

Reactions: 69jd69
I'm sorry that this has proved to be the case.
I think it's in part to do with the nature of the site being more of a discussion forum and it's easier to respond to shorter posts. So I think longer stories quickly get lost among the sheer volume of posts. Unless a thread is getting regular posts, it soon slips below the horizon as people tend to look at 'what's new'.
Now if the site had a section for longer stories, that might help them stay in sight. But I guess if people are looking for longer accounts, they probably do use sites like Literotica. I guess people use different sites for different things and no one site can be good at everything.
Lynn, as always, thanks for your support. I agree completely.

i an familiar with Lit.

please keep posting.
Thanks and I agree. I will keep posting here but probably won't bother doing long stories. I think I'm going to give Literotica a shot. I haven't posted there before. They also have folks that will review and edit your post. That might save me a lot of the agony I experience over writing, which is making sure I have the grammar, punctuation, and dialog correct, etc. Look for me there soon.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Thanks and I agree. I will keep posting here but probably won't bother doing long stories. I think I'm going to give Literotica a shot. I haven't posted there before. They also have folks that will review and edit your post. That might save me a lot of the agony I experience over writing, which is making sure I have the grammar, punctuation, and dialog correct, etc. Look for me there soon.
just let us know, in this thread when, your user name & what category you picked. let me suggest the Loving Wives category.

just let us know, in this thread when, your user name & what category you picked. let me suggest the Loving Wives category.
I haven't posted to Lit yet but I have the same username. I agree that Loving Wives is probably the best fit, and then add a lot of tags to the story to draw in other interested readers. Thanks for advice and continued interest.

One down side, there are also a lot of anonymous trolls on Lit. Should be interesting...

I haven't posted to Lit yet but I have the same username. I agree that Loving Wives is probably the best fit, and then add a lot of tags to the story to draw in other interested readers. Thanks for advice and continued interest.

One down side, there are also a lot of anonymous trolls on Lit. Should be interesting...
yes, just ignore the assholes. fact is, everyone on Lit. is anon.

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
接下来是我妻子在 90 年代中期向我坦白的一次失恋的叙述。这些年来,在我的要求下,她填写了很多细节,比如她穿的衣服,他们在哪里,和谁在一起等等。她还填写了我认为更重要的细节,她在想什么,她的感受是什么,经历是怎样的。她还填写了从情人那里得到的详细信息,例如他的背景以及他的想法/感受。所有这些细节现在都印在我的脑海里。在她这样做的时候,她在作弊。她没有得到我的允许“运动操”或“让一些在一边。” 当她第一次分享这个故事时,它让我的肠子紧绷起来。它让我的肠子发紧,但它也让我的阴茎硬到可以切割钻石。她说完之后,我们就完蛋了。和他妈的。和他妈的。每次她告诉我细节或讲述这个故事时,我们他妈的。即使是现在,距事件发生近 40 年。

在她坦白之后,我开始了解这段经历(以及她也讲述的其他经历)。我意识到她不是在寻求浪漫,而是在寻求性。纯粹而简单。她正在寻找一种有机的、自供电的、自主操作的假阳具。有人去挠她两腿间的痒。我是她的恋人,她的生活伴侣,她将永远回到的那个人。

当我接受了这一点时,我意识到只要她总是回来,我对这个安排其实还不错。在事情结束之前,我们有大约十年的共同快乐,她不再想玩了。我希望我从一开始就是一个知识渊博的参与者!

这个故事是我的原创作品。这就是所谓的“历史小说”。历史小说故事以已知事实为基础,并添加细节以填补空白,使事实更好地联系在一起。一些示例可能会创建对话以匹配与实际位置一致但不一定准确的衣服或位置的情况或描述。如果我有真正的录像带或录音,我就不需要诉诸历史小说。事实上,事件本身是真实的,我已经记录了向我描述的事实。

故事很长很详细。我有几个值得信赖的成员审查了这个故事,所有人都说这个网站可能太长了。虽然是推荐的,但我并没有删掉细节,因为我希望你能够像身临其境一样体验它,为此,细节很重要。最后,我将在几天内以可读的块形式分发它。我希望你能耐心等待我。故事实际上有4个部分。这是迄今为止我写的第一个也是唯一的部分。如果你喜欢它,我会添加额外的部分。向我证明这里的成员不像松鼠大会上的一群金毛,坚持到最后。

我欢迎您的意见和反馈,但我要求您体谅。我可能会在最后进行一项民意调查,以总体了解我是否应该考虑继续写故事或坚持我作为垃圾收集者的日常工作......我特别感兴趣的是它是否让你失望以及你是否男性、女性或情侣。

这个故事受版权保护。我与 WifeWantsToPlay.com 的访问者共享它以供您个人使用和享受,但不用于在本网站之外共享。如果我在别处找到它,我将寻求适当的补救措施,将其移除并就其分发获得补偿。也就是说,我希望它能给你带来许多令人兴奋的高潮!69jd69,2021 年 10 月 19 日。

开始...
nice

Reactions: 69jd69