Cuck chat

Hi, I would love to talk to guys who like to share their wives, like me. What excites them, what excites their wives etc...
I never knew the local be baths had shared mixed sex changing area till i arranged to meet my friends debbie and her hubby lee for a swim one evening.we got changed and showered where i noticed lee had a tiny cock,a gorgeous wife and i was semi hard in the shower making his dick look weeny, and debbie loved it.

I never knew the local be baths had shared mixed sex changing area till i arranged to meet my friends debbie and her hubby lee for a swim one evening.we got changed and showered where i noticed lee had a tiny cock,a gorgeous wife and i was semi hard in the shower making his dick look weeny, and debbie loved it.
That is so awesome ! Did you end up fucking her

Reactions: Dlh247
The next time i arranged to meet them debbie turned up on her own and be made up excuse for lee Not with her,same again but she invites me to share her cubicle and get undressed .she said it was so much thicker than hibbys dick.both got very aroused.massive bulge in my trunks her nipples like torpidos
That is so hot. Did her hubby ever watch ? He should have, Id have loved to see your big cock fucking my wife

Be hot for the wife could see you and the little cock of hubbys at the same time. I know it would be a turn on

Reactions: Dlh247